it really 'is' becoming Bid TV mkII

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The presenters all wearing the hi vis jacket.

Personally, when something is "stupid", like hi viz jackets in a studio or dumb advertising I just switch off or won't buy the product. I like the meerkats adverts for the insurance, they are amusing to me, but anything ridiculous makes me turn the telly over.

At least they've ditched the hard hats

Half their stuff comes straight from suppliers anyway and not out of their warehouse. And if they're wanting to clear what they have in their warehouse, let's hope it 's some new stuff that comes in and not more of the same old.

I really like the Lusardi range, it's absolutely brilliant skin care, not just another celebrity gimmick it actually is really good but you can only get it at IW.............thanks be for the internet! No need to watch the chesticles performing on TV.

At least they've ditched the hard hats

Half their stuff comes straight from suppliers anyway and not out of their warehouse. And if they're wanting to clear what they have in their warehouse, let's hope it 's some new stuff that comes in and not more of the same old.

They really have filled the gap left by Bid haven't they? They'll deny it of course, but actions speak louder than words..........and the actions of the ex bidders, or the "Tatteratti" as Greg quite rightly puts it, proves Bid is alive and kicking over on IW :mysmilie_10:

It should be called 'Buydeal World' (see what I did there?) :clapping:

I'm pretty sure Howard and Pope Pete are at least 'Buy' :mysmilie_17:

It should be called 'Buydeal World' (see what I did there?) :clapping:

I'm pretty sure Howard and Pope Pete are at least 'Buy' :mysmilie_17:

That is absolutely brilliant! :clapping: "Buydeal World" I see what you did there..........and I like it! :clapping::up:

Latest posts

Back