Ive heard everything now !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Ms Franks has surpassed herself ! She admitted on the Philip Kingsley show, to ordering a £40 odd bottle of the Anniversary Elemis Creme bath wash whatever - not to use mind you, but to stand in her bathroom because it looks so pretty ! and because "I'm such a girly " - oh perleeeeeese, someone please pass the sick bag.

She keeps telling everyone she's 45 in a couple of weeks - ahem, I aint saying nuffink ! but to get to that age, and pheign surprise at asking what a "needle" is for, and doesn't "do" cooking, is rather pathetic and unfunny: if she was my friend, I would feel more than embarrassed for her.

It would be rather nice in these days of recession that the presenters kept their buying power to themselves - I dont really want to know what they have got, or tried out, or put an order in for when they probably get a discount, and its stuff that the rest of us can barely afford.:mad:

When I saw it was bubble-head Franks presenting I turned over - but not before she said to Philip Kingsley that, 'he was not worthy' - charming! Then she asked the ditsy hairdresser to explain what was in the tsv, only to rudely interupt to announce that 150 had been sold so we all needed to quickly get to the phone/qcut/red active button/website. :headbang:

Oh somebody get this woman OFF ( JF that is)I can usually take or leave most presenters but just with the PK repeat hour on.She has EVERYTHING, a juicer ( coming up) Elimis bath product & the PK products etc.including the brush which Hubby uses too!Remember you must 'stock up' on the TSV, how much does she think people have to spend?!!!
AND I am well sick of the 'girly girl' routine.

AND the outfit looks like somethinng Fred Flintsone would have worn.

PK products don't seem to be working on JF's thin lank hair. :dull:

Ian the hairdresser is a sweetie though, I enjoy listening to him when he's not being interrupted :happy:

Jude xx

Talking of Franksy, I was watching wimbledon the other day and there's this female (just about) presenter who talks like a bloke and looks like and has franksy's mannerisms when she talks, and also looks like she's been regularly cooked on gas mark 8.

Are they related?

Oh somebody get this woman OFF ( JF that is)I can usually take or leave most presenters but just with the PK repeat hour on.She has EVERYTHING, a juicer ( coming up) Elimis bath product & the PK products etc.including the brush which Hubby uses too!Remember you must 'stock up' on the TSV, how much does she think people have to spend?!!!
AND I am well sick of the 'girly girl' routine.

AND the outfit looks like somethinng Fred Flintsone would have worn.

no its an outfit that vilma would wear lol!:wonder:

Ms Franks has surpassed herself ! She admitted on the Philip Kingsley show, to ordering a £40 odd bottle of the Anniversary Elemis Creme bath wash whatever - not to use mind you, but to stand in her bathroom because it looks so pretty !

Of course it would be going on HER bathroom shelf because as she discussed with Alexis a while back it would be intolerable to have to share a bathroom with her hubby! I think someone at QVC should point out to her that not everyone has as much money as she does and all this "I've got this and I've got that" can alienate customers who ultimately pay her wages.

I had to turn her off last night as she kept saying "elastersize" missing off the 'R' at the end - she couldn't even get the bloomin' name of the product right.

I flipped over during a commercial break in a movie, saw it was Franks-enstein and turned back again. Even the commercials are better viewing than she is. I can't bear her and she reminds me of a cadaver, all white and clammy looking. I pointed out that awful outfit to my son as well. Wilma Flintstone does come to mind but Wilma is better looking and has better fashion sense. How old do you have to be to stop being a girlie? I notice JR has dropped using that one now.

Ms Franks has surpassed herself ! She admitted on the Philip Kingsley show, to ordering a £40 odd bottle of the Anniversary Elemis Creme bath wash whatever - not to use mind you, but to stand in her bathroom because it looks so pretty ! and because "I'm such a girly " - oh perleeeeeese, someone please pass the sick bag.

She keeps telling everyone she's 45 in a couple of weeks - ahem, I aint saying nuffink ! but to get to that age, and pheign surprise at asking what a "needle" is for, and doesn't "do" cooking, is rather pathetic and unfunny: if she was my friend, I would feel more than embarrassed for her.

It would be rather nice in these days of recession that the presenters kept their buying power to themselves - I dont really want to know what they have got, or tried out, or put an order in for when they probably get a discount, and its stuff that the rest of us can barely afford.:mad:

She did that the other day when she was presenting some perfume Cleopatra i think, said she has it in her bathroom just for the bottle and if anyone tries to use it she tells them to leave it alone!
50 quid just to have a posh bottle on her bathroom shelf.And while on the subject i'm also getting sick of her i'm a girlie/have everything/can't do anything routine.
But she seems different when presenting jewellery shows, a lot calmer and doesn't come across as such an air head.

Did everyone get out of bed the wrong side this morning?
I can't really moan about JF's buying an £40 elemis bottle which probably won't get used, I have a stash of usused crafting items plus a large stash of SBC, Elemis, small LE items, minature decleor, plus large bottles of cleanser, toner, scrubs whic will take me years to get through.
I should really get my a*se in gear and sell some of my stash on fleebay but it is really hard to let go.

She gives independant women a bad name. It's not cute to try & be girly at her age. Emily Pankhurst would be turning in her grave

She gives independant women a bad name. It's not cute to try & be girly at her age. Emily Pankhurst would be turning in her grave

Surely the point of women's lib - or any kind of liberation/equality etc is that you are free to choose what you do. Not that you are locked in to being super-efficient, super-domesticated, super ambitious and super-perfect? Unless you want to be, of course. :thinking:

Latest posts

Back