Ive heard everything now !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely the point of women's lib - or any kind of liberation/equality etc is that you are free to choose what you do. Not that you are locked in to being super-efficient, super-domesticated, super ambitious and super-perfect? Unless you want to be, of course. :thinking:

Agree with you about freedom to choose but I just can't understand why anyone would choose to develop a persona of a clueless air-head and be proud of it? I never understand why men marry stupid women. I Is it just insecurity/need to control someone/feel superior? They can't respect them, surely.

Agree with you about freedom to choose but I just can't understand why anyone would choose to develop a persona of a clueless air-head and be proud of it? I never understand why men marry stupid women. I Is it just insecurity/need to control someone/feel superior? They can't respect them, surely.

I don't think she is stupid, she holds a presenters job down, has a loving husband as far as I am aware and probably has a beautiful house and loads of money. :envy: I should be so stupid.

JF may like to play the airhead and the girly girl, but make no mistake, she has a core of steel and a sharp, business-like brain. To remain that slim at her age requires grim determination and steep reserves of discipline. IMHO any woman who acts like an airhead needs to be taken very seriously and never to be undervalued - they are usually highly successful and get everything they want.

JF may like to play the airhead and the girly girl, but make no mistake, she has a core of steel and a sharp, business-like brain. To remain that slim at her age requires grim determination and steep reserves of discipline. IMHO any woman who acts like an airhead needs to be taken very seriously and never to be undervalued - they are usually highly successful and get everything they want.

Agreed! A friend of a friend is quite possibly the stupidest person I've ever met, seriously trying to talk to her is like trying to get conversation out of bubble wrap. But she has a great job, husband who adores her, nice flat etc and she gets whatever she wants. I think I'd still rather be me but you have to hand it to her. Dumb as a box of hair but doing well for herself (if those are the things you want in life of course....)

Tx

Latest posts

Back