I've ordered.... a flyflot!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Terrifyingly I thought those shoes were lovely and..................I liked the silver ones with the flower too.................. My name is Rosalie and I'm......:rock::rock::rock:

You must be a young slip of a thing Momma. Too young to be enticed by the wiles of a comfort shoe. :cheeky:

You must be a young slip of a thing Momma. Too young to be enticed by the wiles of a comfort shoe. :cheeky:

:5: I am that

4.gif

I thought you were busy ordering the piggie and Moi's tassled numbers :rolleyes:

I didn't want to jump the gun incase the didn't suit me, so I've been draped in my nans best tassled table cloth practicing my tassel spinning technique, the vigorous thrusting has put my hip out so I'm enjoying a cuppa on the sofa watching Nigel being dwarfed by that Amazonian looking woman....I think I've overdone it as I'm strangely drawn to her :blush:

I didn't want to jump the gun incase the didn't suit me, so I've been draped in my nans best tassled table cloth practicing my tassel spinning technique, the vigorous thrusting has put my hip out so I'm enjoying a cuppa on the sofa watching Nigel being dwarfed by that Amazonian looking woman....I think I've overdone it as I'm strangely drawn to her :blush:

This may make things worse....but you may have heard ;)

Moi is bringing out some jackets to match her scar flaces later in the year! :clapping:

Must admit to feeling a little damp immediately after I heard :giggle:

Must admit to feeling a little damp immediately after I heard :giggle:

:yikes: Momma, I'm surprised at you!!!!!

Or did you mean you'd broken out in a sweat :whistle:??

(Gawd, talk about common as muck, not like me, wot is a laydeeeee:dull:)

I'm saving up, obviously I'll need the jacket in every colour - I can't wait, it's like christmas....naughty Myra, fancy teasing us like this :22:

Bet your life it won't be 'just' a jacket either.....it'll be a coat, mac, sack, cape and everything......oooo there's that dampness again :drunk:

Is it just on the top lip?
Cause if it is you're having an 'attack' of something, not sure what of, but it's definitely something.......can't you tell I love reading online health diagnosis pages.....just call me Ms Nightingale :cool2:

Latest posts

Back