Jacqui Joseph

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anybody else find her bumbling style, damn funny ? Errr Ha Ha ha, WOW, WOW , Umm don' you like the , Ummm err, way that Ummm the light comes on when Errrr you plug it in ? WOW Err I love it Ummm

:giggle:Don't forget "aww , aww (xyz), you look lovely" " it has these lovely pockets" "it has a lovely lining" "it is lovely on" "I think that is lovely on you"

Oh Wow !!! It's got pockets! Wow what a great idea, who ever thought of that is a genius, wow.

I've said it elsewhere, just give me a taser, please!

And, err it has a beautiful mincing attachment, we are talking about stability, err we are talking about, err, durability, we are talking about, Hmm, blendability we are talking about err What are we talking about ?

Anybody else find her bumbling style, damn funny ? Errr Ha Ha ha, WOW, WOW , Umm don' you like the , Ummm err, way that Ummm the light comes on when Errrr you plug it in ? WOW Err I love it Ummm

I find it damn funny how Ideal World continue to employ a woman who is so completely not suited for Shopping TV. Along with the constant Ummming and Erring at the start of every sentence, she also has the irritating habit of going 'yes, yes' while an 'expert' is giving some information or talking.

Next time she is on with Sue Southall (interiors expert!), play a drinking game; every time Sue Southall says the word 'literally' and every time Jacqui goes 'Errr' have a drink. I doubt you'd get to ten minutes before feeling a bit worse for wear!

Cant stand her tbh , Howard is as bad thou. Only tend to watch when its Loen or Debbie

Latest posts

Back