Joules dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
This is a site I`ve mentioned before and they sell some well known brands at discounted prices. They`ve currently go some Joules dresses for sale at good discounts. I`ve had quite a number of things from them and have one of their stores not too far away and all items are genuine. Brands such as Marks, Bon Marche, Dorothy Perkins, Weird Fish, Joules and others. If you`re looking for dresses and like Joules then it might be worth having a look.

You’re always bringing us great new places to shop, V. I thank you sincerely but my credit card says bugger off! 😂

Do you (or anyone else) know about Joules sizing? I have had a couple of items from the brand and from memory, I believe you need to downsize?

Last edited:
You’re always bringing us great new places to shop, V. I thank you sincerely but my credit card says bugger off! 😂

Do you (or anyone else) know about Joules sizing? I have had a couple of items from the brand and from memory, I believe you need to downsize?
I`ve only ever bought one Joules item ( a skirt) and from what I recall I didn`t downsize because it had an elastic waist and I dislike them tight but if I were you I`d go onto Joules own website and look at their sizing for dresses.

Thanks. I had a look at the reviews for a few Joules dresses on QVC (one of them is the same but £10 more, of course). They mostly say you do need to size down but it’s probably because the dresses are cut bigger to be floaty and some people won’t like too much volume.

Latest posts

Back