January Beauty Weekend 25th & 26th with the Q launch of Taya and others.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know Alison Young is QVC's resident beauty expert, because she never fails to tell us on every show she is on, but I do wish when guest presenters come over from America she would pay them the curtesy of allowing them to speak about the products instead of constantly waffling about celebs etc rather than letting them describe their products. I would prefer a beauty weekend with AY on holiday or at least with selotape across her mouth for a while.
I've tried to watch the Josie Maran hour this afternoon to watch the oil cleanser demo, but it just wound me up as it was selling out before the guest was allowed to say much in between AK's gabbling. I gave up and switched the TV off in the end in frustration and I wonder how many do the same when she is on.

Well, I was convinced I wouldn't be buying anything this weekend, and I didn't, until last night.

I got the Liz Earle OTO (200ml C & P and the full size SS Concentrate). Even with Q's stupid P & P charges, I saved about £20.00 than if I had gone direct to LE, so quite pleased about that.

I have been given a Boots voucher as my scalp is in meltdown, my cousin tells me Ojon is the only thing that controls her mother's scalp flare ups. Has anyone any experience of using Ojon on sore/inflamed/psoriatic scalps?

I have been given a Boots voucher as my scalp is in meltdown, my cousin tells me Ojon is the only thing that controls her mother's scalp flare ups. Has anyone any experience of using Ojon on sore/inflamed/psoriatic scalps?
It might be worth trying Aveda scalp benefits shampoo and conditioner. I have had scalp soreness and flaking for more years than I can count. When I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis my GP tried several medicated shampoos which irritated the condition even more. My hairdresser gave me some Aveda to try and I was amazed at the difference it made quite quickly. Now it's the only one I use and it has pretty much cleared it. It is expensive, but goes a long way and for me is worth every penny.
I did try Ojon when it came to QVC, but it didn't help me at all, but everyone has their own personal experience.

I have a couple of patches (nothing like as bad as you are describing) and find that whilst Ojon doesn't inflame it (as others do), my patches feel more comfortable after Aveda or Philip Kingsley. Hope you get a resolution soon, such a debilitating condition to have in the hair line.

Latest posts

Back