Jaquie and Charlie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes in the show with Jackie think it was, he mentioned his partner Michelle saying she had a really liking of cardigans, having plenty of them. That he’d taken one as he was short of a blanket for the dogs crate, think it was for in the car.
I wonder if he'll mention this as a selling point when he next presents a clothing hour featuring cardigans?

Yes in the show with Jackie think it was, he mentioned his partner Michelle saying she had a really liking of cardigans, having plenty of them. That he’d taken one as he was short of a blanket for the dogs crate, think it was for in the car.
It may have been the oldest, most tired one & she handed it over happily. On the other hand he may just have taken the one closest to him regardless of age or condition. I think he's horrible.

Over the years Charlie has always made mention on air about .... his appraisal, or hopes 'his boss' isn't watching, or hope those 'upstairs' had left the building, like he's some sort of teacher's pet who doesn't want to get caught doing wrong. Incidentally, do people on contract work have appraisals ? I've been out of the workplace so long I don't know what the protocols are anymore, but I thought appraisals were for permanent staff that worked for the company, not employed by an Agent/Agency.

He always used to mention his children a lot in the early days, but I haven't heard him mention them or his partner Michelle for years - although he does mention the dog(s).
Well if they aren’t selling they need to go regardless of type of contract I’d have thought. As for behaviour 🤷‍♀️

It may have been the oldest, most tired one & she handed it over happily. On the other hand he may just have taken the one closest to him regardless of age or condition. I think he's horrible.
I certainly didn’t get the impression it was a rag bag, I’m sure he made out she was unaware, it could have been him acting up.
He did make out she had plenty cardi’s, the dogs needed a blanket, so he lay his hands her cardigan to make that do.

I wonder what his ambitions were when he was growing up. As far as I'm concerned the bottom line is that he's a colourless individual who does a pointless job.

Don't know what his ambitions were as a youngster.
But I'm sure I've read or he's mentioned that he used to be an upholsterer. Also radio dj?
Yes 2 of many Some would have been student jobs or perhaps jumped before pushed.

I had a friend who's husband couldn’t work in a fit but could talk the talk and he managed to keep changing jobs before he was found out each time going further up the ladder.

Caught a beauty channel repeat with Charlie, Elemis Keeley and model Emma.
Charlie made a comment that the female director had said she needed to get the on air item. The oil in the collection she could keep for herself and give the rest of the kit as gifts. Charlie commented that he thought she would end up keeping it all for herself. But then added she did deserve the whole set, as she worked long hours at QVC and was one of the handful of good ones. Turning to model Emma he said she had uttered off camera, that there was less than a handful of good ones.

Caught a beauty channel repeat with Charlie, Elemis Keeley and model Emma.
Charlie made a comment that the female director had said she needed to get the on air item. The oil in the collection she could keep for herself and give the rest of the kit as gifts. Charlie commented that he thought she would end up keeping it all for herself. But then added she did deserve the whole set, as she worked long hours at QVC and was one of the handful of good ones. Turning to model Emma he said she had uttered off camera, that there was less than a handful of good ones.
What a dangerous thing to say…they are both going to have to watch their backs, I reckon.

What a dangerous thing to say…they are both going to have to watch their backs, I reckon.
I got the impression he was stirring with regards to Emma I don’t think she said anything about anyone, seen him do stuff like it before.
Its like when recently someone said they’d done an hour with other presenter.
He commented oh is everything sorted between you both now?
Cause there‘s been a break for a while.

Let’s be honest most of the men shop assistants,have the back bone of a jelly fish.
The majority seem hugely influenced by the dinosaur women shop assistants,who should have been shown the door,or retired a long time ago.

Latest posts

Back