Jason Donovan coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Just got my Q gossip E mail and it seems that Jason Donovan is performing on Monday 4th October at 9am and 1pm. It will be followed, i would imagine by attempts to flog his new album

I will be watching as i think i little bit of eye candy is good for a monday morning.:wink:

Will you be switching on or off?

Charlotte Church doing some shows in October as well I think.

So if you've been known for drinking like a fish or been addicted to cocaine, QVC will welcome you with open arms!

Why do QVC keep on having entertainers on. What are they trying to turn themselves into and entertainment channel. I will be at work so wil not be watching and if I was at home most definitely not. Are Jason Donovan and everybody else so desperate to get on TV they will do QVC just to flog an album. Yet another example of QVC going down the pan. Endless rubbish.

Its always so bliddy cringeworthy when they have these people on flogging CDs, whoever they are. The presenters are so sycophantic they're embarassing and the 'celebrities' usually look like theyd rather be anywhere but there.
Off. Off. Off.

Guest musicians........

Last week they had Craig Ogden guesting on the Morning show. Having heard many of the tracks on his 'Guitarist' album (on Classic FM), I was very pleased to see him performing live on telly. Just the prod I needed to buy his album......
but from Amazon as it was a pound cheaper and super fast despatch and delivery! :tongue:

Ooooooh cant wait for Victoria Beckham flogging her frocks !
The Duchess of York as a guest presenter on how to lose weight and be gullible in one easy lesson
Bruce Forsyth extolling the virtues of Philip Kingsleys hair products (eh ???)
Lady Gaga and her new fancy dress range
Michael Winner selling insurance
Michael Parkinson flogging funeral terms

oh hell, the list is endless , wellllllll............... if Lulu can become downmarket, anyone can !

Do not be silly - Victoria B would never get airtime on QVC she is far too trendy unless you want to team a VB dress with a really lovely Quacker factory cardi complete with snowman on the front or maybe Lady GaGa with an Indigo moon jacket to cover her meat dress.

Won't be watching as it's 9am - Debbie Greenwood (I have no problem with) & Claire Sutton (Annoying as Hell) then 1pm it's Claire Sutton AGAIN! My telly wouldn't be in one piece come 2pm.

Won't be watching as it's 9am - Debbie Greenwood (I have no problem with) & Claire Sutton (Annoying as Hell) then 1pm it's Claire Sutton AGAIN! My telly wouldn't be in one piece come 2pm.

Claire will be able to turn up the gushing ( if that is poss.)Pity they didn't team her with JF the original girlie girl then we could get it over with in 1 hour.
That's an OFF from me.

Aww Jaseybabes! I will set my V+ box cos I'll be in work. Not worth pulling a sickie for!

CD'S

Having been to Warrington recently and all the cd's were on reduced, Elaine Paige, Matt Monroe, John Barrowman and Cheryle Crow, I wonder how successful they are?

i don't get it myself can download their albums cheaper but i suppose not everyone is computer literate or prefer to have a physical cd whatever the reason i do find it odd but they have to make a living these stars so anyway they can get some money

Agree

Why do QVC keep on having entertainers on. What are they trying to turn themselves into and entertainment channel. I will be at work so wil not be watching and if I was at home most definitely not. Are Jason Donovan and everybody else so desperate to get on TV they will do QVC just to flog an album. Yet another example of QVC going down the pan. Endless rubbish.

It's not just QVC that are going down the pan,and they are big time,but for an artist to resort to selling their album on a shopping channel,well sadly that gives a fairly good indication of where there recording career is at.
I don't like his muisic and never have but he' seems like a good bloke so it's doubly disheartening to see him having to flog his music on a tv shopping channel.I give him credit for having the front to do it ,but still...

Latest posts

Back