Jason Donovan coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not just QVC that are going down the pan,and they are big time,but for an artist to resort to selling their album on a shopping channel,well sadly that gives a fairly good indication of where there recording career is at.
I don't like his muisic and never have but he' seems like a good bloke so it's doubly disheartening to see him having to flog his music on a tv shopping channel.I give him credit for having the front to do it ,but still...

I heartily agree ! I think its "sad" that they have to resort to going 'down market' on a shopping channel - almost as bad as the humiliation of going in the reduced bin at HMV !!!!! Even if I liked their music, I dont think I could ever admit to buying off QVC, it seems a bit tainted somehow.

My gawd, could you EVER imagine the great Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland et al doing the same ? just too awful to contemplate.

Oh my Christ have you seen his toe curlingly bad miming now on the morning show.
That is truly, truly dreadful.

unfortunately his voice isn't nearly good enough to carry those classic eighties songs.
He looked good so at least that detracted from the voice.

unfortunately his voice isn't nearly good enough to carry those classic eighties songs.
He looked good so at least that detracted from the voice.

Since when did and Stock Aitken and Waterman songs become classics? :wonder:
I say this one but for another reason

Since when did and Stock Aitken and Waterman songs become classics? :wonder:
I say this one but for another reason

They weren't Stock Aitken and Waterman songs thank goodness. He sang Everybody wants to rule the world, Drive and Don't leave me this way.

Ah now those are classic 80's tunes. Though Don't leave me this way isn't technically an 80's tune as it was a cover. Bad choices though for his style of voice.

:wait: I'm awaiting Katie Price's underwear with Julia and her horsey stuff with Ali Young. :bandit:

Latest posts

Back