Jess Foley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear Jess

Firstly, the three wick giant candle you are selling is not a "candelarium" or even a "candelabra". Null pointes. Secondly, the damn word is "obElisk", not "oblisk".

And no, it's not cool. It's not "language evolving". It's just wrong.

Yours sincerely (although if I put "Yours faithfully", you'd doubtless think that was correct too)

A. Grump Esq

Dear Jess

Firstly, the three wick giant candle you are selling is not a "candelarium" or even a "candelabra". Null pointes. Secondly, the damn word is "obElisk", not "oblisk".

And no, it's not cool. It's not "language evolving". It's just wrong.

Yours sincerely (although if I put "Yours faithfully", you'd doubtless think that was correct too)

A. Grump Esq

Alls is can say is, absolutely..................

She's not a Foley now is she?
No, she a Nnoying..............

She's not a Foley now is she? Maybe you should change it to her current surname, which I can't remember. So, maybe leave it as Foley :p
Has she married and changed her name? I wasn't aware, but I hope the other half's got a translator. When I've seen her (luckily not often) I frequently can't understand what she's on about, with all the mis-pronouncements combined with the hysterics.

Has she married and changed her name? I wasn't aware, but I hope the other half's got a translator. When I've seen her (luckily not often) I frequently can't understand what she's on about, with all the mis-pronouncements combined with the hysterics.

She's married and her name is now Jessica Brown - but still goes by her old name of 'Foley' on air.

I'm surprised she didn't changed her named by deed poll to Jessica Absolutely.

As for what she's on about - well, it never changes. It will have been one of the following lines:

"Alls I can say is..........."
"Absolutely!"
"Get as many as you can. Multi-buy. I would".
"Absolutely!"
"I've just gotta let you know............"
"Absolutely!"
"Good luck to each and every one of you. Well done."
"Absolutely!"
"WOW!" (said with an over exaggerated shocked face with a mouth bigger than the Blackwall Tunnel).
"Absolutely!"
"Its flying out the front door"
"Absolutely!"
"Jargoon grade..........."
"Absolutely!"
"Rarer than rare"
"Absolutely!"

Oh, and probably "Absolutely!" too.

Before I scrolled down to see the answer, I looked up her married name. Didn't find it. BUT, she has a photo on Pinterest, so someone must like her. Joking aside, that surprised me seeing that.

Did I hear her say 'get 4' necklaces when there's only 4 for sale? I amend that. She just said buy the lot. Saving paper, as it were. They are now doing a price pledge on 15 necklaces. And there was I thinking it was a new collection. Really they are doing themselves no favours, how they sell.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wonder if during her wedding ceremony when asked if she’d take this man to be her lawful wedded husband/wife she said absolutely rather than I do?

NOT wishing ill on anyone, but when she has departed, on her gravestone will be the following: and you know where I'm going with this, don't you? Has she gone to meet her maker? Absolutely. She couldn't wait to go straight out the front door. :p

Another silly comment. I wonder which house 'orifice' she talk about if they put a bolt on that front door? :p

Latest posts

Back