Jess 'two tops' Foley - new grey top for Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
BREAKING NEWS:

Jess 'two tops' 'absolutely' Foley has a brand new top! Instead of wearing that s**tty dark red top all the time, she now has a shiny new grey one to wear all the time instead.

Apart from today, its made an appearance in every show since Christmas so far :D

Absolutely.

I bet that red top walked itself to the wash basket.

The grey top made another appearance on Tuesday. It's only been two weeks since Christmas and she's already getting her money's worth out of it.

Which top do we reckon she'll wear on Friday - the black one or the grey one. Or will the red top make a dramatic comeback?

Answers on a postcard to:

TopWatch,
Troth Towers,
PO Box 666,
Redditch,
JAD3 1TE.

No prizes - but Lindsey Carr will be so proud of you if you guess correctly.

Shocking but I saw the grey top and immediately thought of you! 😀

To be fair, it's a nice style and suits her. Maybe she understands that and bought a job lot. (I did that when Fruit Of The Loom collapsed.)

It is nice and it does suit her. But I'm 'absolutely' convinced that she only owns one of each top. I'd struggle to believe that she bought jobs lots of s**tty red tops, black tops and grey tops.

It's up to her what she wears, but for a TV presenter, you'd just think she'd put a bit more effort into her appearance.

Jeff never seems to wear the same top twice and clearly takes a lot of time with his appearance (designer specs, regular switches between growing his hair and having it short, growing a beard or going clean shaven, etc). Adina and Angeline always seem to wear a nice variety of clothes. Kati Elliott and Hattie put in a lot of effort. Even Lindsey Carr is clever enough to find her way to the wardrobe (probably with instructions) to wear a variety of clothes. Jim always looks smart.

Jess always looks like she discovered Primark once and bought two tops.

Perhaps Steve could donate some YouBamboo tops to Jess Foley. Preferably oversized Turtle Necks tops, that not only cover the neck, but also the mouth too. Absolutely.

The lesser-spotted Black top has made an appearance today.

If you guessed the grey top, you'll be disappointed to know that Lindsey Carr won't be proud of you today - but rest assured that the grey top will almost certainly return tomorrow :D

It is nice and it does suit her. But I'm 'absolutely' convinced that she only owns one of each top. I'd struggle to believe that she bought jobs lots of s**tty red tops, black tops and grey tops.

It's up to her what she wears, but for a TV presenter, you'd just think she'd put a bit more effort into her appearance.

Jeff never seems to wear the same top twice and clearly takes a lot of time with his appearance (designer specs, regular switches between growing his hair and having it short, growing a beard or going clean shaven, etc). Adina and Angeline always seem to wear a nice variety of clothes. Kati Elliott and Hattie put in a lot of effort. Even Lindsey Carr is clever enough to find her way to the wardrobe (probably with instructions) to wear a variety of clothes. Jim always looks smart.

Jess always looks like she discovered Primark once and bought two tops.

Perhaps Steve could donate some YouBamboo tops to Jess Foley. Preferably oversized Turtle Necks tops, that not only cover the neck, but also the mouth too. Absolutely.
Yes, the few 'old time' presenters that remain do make an effort to look smart (as did former presenters like Scott Worsfold, Vicky Norris, Rae Carpenter and Derek Marks, back in the day). But even if the YouBamboo tops did cover the mouth, Jess's megaphone mouth would still be heard...it would take industrial thickness soundproofing to shut that out.

Whenever I see Jess Foley do her over-exaggerated false shock face, it always remind me of this guy:

W&g.png

The lesser-spotted Black top has made an appearance today.

If you guessed the grey top, you'll be disappointed to know that Lindsey Carr won't be proud of you today - but rest assured that the grey top will almost certainly return tomorrow :D
The missing tops are currently undergoing extensive steam cleaning, I'm proud to say.

Is it me or does Adina also fall into the 'job lot' category when it comes to dressing for her slot. Just been watching her on a re-run and she always seems to wear the same dress just in different colours. Always off the shoulder, plunging neckline with a wrap around style.

Is it me or does Adina also fall into the 'job lot' category when it comes to dressing for her slot. Just been watching her on a re-run and she always seems to wear the same dress just in different colours. Always off the shoulder, plunging neckline with a wrap around style.
Yes, it seems to be a uniform for her. The only other time if seen her in anything else was when she was promoting Destello with Hattie.

it’s not you at all 😅😀, Adina ALWAYS wears the off the shoulder ”Bardot style” tops/dresses 😀, in neutral colours that don’t attract any attention. That style really suits her as she really understands her own shape and what she looks good in.

it’s not you at all 😅😀, Adina ALWAYS wears the off the shoulder ”Bardot style” tops/dresses 😀, in neutral colours that don’t attract any attention. That style really suits her as she really understands her own shape and what she looks good in.
Yes I like Adina’s style. It very much is her trademark and definitely looks perfect for showcasing the jewellery. I always think she looks great.

Latest posts

Back