Jill Franks and 'O So Slim'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC_addicted_couple

Registered Shopper
I couldn't believe hearing Jill Franks say ' I love these and will buy one of each colour...', the woman doesnt need to buy ANY, cos she is almost anorexic as it is, they should have Cathy Tayler presenting and saying that...... at least she is a realistic and honest woman, not all gushing about her and her 'girlies', get a burger or two inside you lol!!!:tongue:

Anyone less suited to presenting a Ronni Nicole show would be hard to imagine. The only 'lumps and bumps' she's got are her ribs!

I was amused yesterday, at the start of the RN show, to hear JF exclaim how amazed she was that her RN dress fitted her. Presumably what she really meant was that she's much smaller than the smallest size Ronni Nicole makes, but I think we were supposed to hear her 'empathising' with the rest of us.

Never again, please. Let JR or KT do these shows.

I have really enjoyed the Ronni Nicole shows the last couple of days Have to say Jill looked stunning int he Jumpsuit today but she is hardly typical of most women in terms of size. Debbie Flint is more my shape and I was impressed with how good she looked in the embellished bib dress yesterday, I think that she showed how the dress doesnt "suck you all in" so to speak but just smooths out the lumps and bumps.

Wish I was slim enough to have worn that jumpsuit but think I would need a little more than smoothing to get away with it

Latest posts

Back