jill franks cough

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janie

Registered Shopper
what is it with the cough? and why do the powers that be think it's acceptable to have the presenter continuously hacking?

bearing in mind i never sit through a whole show, usually just flick to qvc in ad breaks, i hear the hacking cough all the time - ONLY when she's not on camera. she magically manages to control it on camera and when it goes back to her she never excuses herself. she's also never red in the face or waterey eyed like someone who's just been coughing her guts up. is it some sort of weird affectation?:wonder:

Or maybe she has this virus I have got thats doing the rounds lasting 2-3 weeks. To be fair she did keep apologising last week when she was on as she was quite bad.

..yes it'll be the nerves kicking in knowing that she's going to come out with her next whopping big fib.....

I thought she had a medical condition such as asthma. It has been discussed on the Forum before.

Or maybe she has this virus I have got thats doing the rounds lasting 2-3 weeks. To be fair she did keep apologising last week when she was on as she was quite bad.

Yes she had it as soon as she arrived back from her hols in USA, chances are something she picked up off the plane.

Latest posts

Back