Jill Franks Hair!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Jump to the phones, The TSV will make you look like this ..................

IMAG0396.jpgIMAG0397 (2).jpg

I turned the TV off when I saw her hair. I can get that affect quite easily without buying the TSV, all I need to do is not bother using a hair conditioner after shampooing...job done and thirty odd quid saved!

QUOTE=PrussianRed;717929]Zikes - my hair looks better than that first thing in the morning :confused:[/QUOTE]

Chill my fellow Q elf - Miss Frill Yanks simply went green and travelled on her bike tonight to get to work..[

Last edited:
To replicate Jill's look I'd have to straighten my hair, not wash or brush it for three days and then go out on a windy day. Voila.

My thoughts exactly lol First thing I yelled was that she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards. She's in serious need of a tangle teaser. Ahhhh maybe it's a sales ploy and they'll be flogging the tangle teasers all day too ;-)

I was thinking the exact same thing based on how she looks I would avoid the tsv like the plague!

My thoughts exactly lol First thing I yelled was that she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards. She's in serious need of a tangle teaser. Ahhhh maybe it's a sales ploy and they'll be flogging the tangle teasers all day too ;-)

Hedge and backwards, was exactly what my hubby said last night as he was passing through the room. Then he came back in, looked again, and said, "She looks like that and she's promoting hair care, well that's not going to sell well!"

Obviously she though that she looked good, the way she was fluffing and primping it! What on earth was she thinking, maybe she needs to get glasses, then she might see what the rest of us see.

I turned off and went to bed without even checking the products out.

I saw this at midnight & turned off immediately but not before seeing the mess madam looked. Could John Barrowman not see the state she looked ? Why oh why does QVC keep employing her ?

Didn't see it live but dear me not a good look! The eyelashes are killing to as well - think they got the same treatment as the hair lol!!!

Well Jill Franks said she looked and felt amazing so that's all that counts I guess, its not like she's there to sell anything...................Oh wait :mysmilie_847: :mysmilie_17:

Just had to check out the video on my PC after seeing the pics here. Dear oh dear! Obviously did a bit of backcombing to get the volume up and failed to smooth it out. As said above, surely JB could have spotted this. Then he could have got the hair chap to smooth it out! I was rather surprised by the full price though, around £68 seems a huge amount to me as two of the items are pretty small and the shampoo and conditioner are not supersize. I really like JB but will be saving my pennies today.

Didn't see it live but dear me not a good look! The eyelashes are killing to as well - think they got the same treatment as the hair lol!!!

Give him time, and HE will come up with a formulation for a mascara!

Oh dear, Alison has just had the hair 'powder' treatment and her hair looks all weird like JFs - what is this putting powder in your hair theory, I don't like it, Elizabeth 1st did that - have we gone backwards...

I would have loved to see what this range would have done to Jilly's hair :mysmilie_520:, sadly shes not working today.

Latest posts

Back