Jill Franks just "loves" everything

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear...She's loving Kenneth Jay Lane rings even as I type.

I feel a drinking game could be devised around this JF cliche, but we'd all get tipsy pretty quickly!!

Attica x

I've had enough of her & emailed QVC. She really is getting on my !!! & it spoils my viewing as I turn the sound off like many of us & likely by doing that we miss things.

I have yet to find anyone who actually likes this woman. Its not just on here. Friends neighbours etc. No one can stand her. And there must be loads more who watch QVC who have not yet discovered this forum who all feel the same as us. I know its not nice but QVC really do need to begin to take notice. Not everyone can be wrong.

Bit like Mariah Carey. I have yet to meet someone who likes her :giggle:

I saw her doing a jewellery show a few weeks ago and she told a big fat lie. She was explaining how a ring was on introductory price, but you had to go for it now to get that price as tomorrow it might go up to the QVC price. Well thats a fib because if it was the last day at introductory price it would SAY SO IN THE RED BOX.

I saw her doing a jewellery show a few weeks ago and she told a big fat lie. She was explaining how a ring was on introductory price, but you had to go for it now to get that price as tomorrow it might go up to the QVC price. Well thats a fib because if it was the last day at introductory price it would SAY SO IN THE RED BOX.

I think they all do that at times. Its the hard sell & likely they are under pressure to shift as many units as they can. I remember a few years back when Claire was doing a show, I think it was B&W Simon actually made a comment to her after two or three things had sold out that she would be alright because of the sell outs.

I would imagine its very pressurising. I wouldn't want to do it.

No one buy anything when JF is on:mysmilie_514:

She's too dippy to lie!!!! She simply doesn't know the system, in fact we forumites know more about QVC than she does!! The other day she was wittering on about buying two items of clothing (stuff she wouldn't be seen dead in) in two different colours and how the postage would be 50% less on the second item.

NOT TRUE! It has to be the exactly the same item.

The woman is a liabilty. Was she as daft when she used to do the fitness hours? She didn't seem to be.

I got to the stage that I just stopped watching her shows a long time ago. I can't say anything about her comments about her dogs - haven't seen/heard her for a long time and I do go on about my own pampered pooch:wink: so I'm probably as bad:cheeky:
I do think she probably "loves" her QVC salary and thinks her approach is the best way to get sales. Now that is "truly amazing" to me, as I found it made me change channels.
It would be interesting to find out if her sales figures are high compared to the other presenters as she seems to be on all the time:nod:

Latest posts

Back