Jill Frank's new blonde colour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Have to say after 15 years of the same 'dirty' blonde one block shade look on Jill, it was quite a surprise to see this Claire Sutton-esque shade on her. But do you think Jill can pull it off?

Personally I feel it does suit her complexion however, I think Jill's eyebrows are already quite dark even before the blonde, they now look too thick and dark to suit the hairdo. Maybe Jill should have kept roots dark graduating lighter levels of blonde like ombre. To match the shade of her eyebrows at the root

Dark brown brows with blonde, belong to Madonna during her true blue era

Btw what the hell has happened to qvc these days? It's always the same product. #boreoff #switchoff #banXmasB4nov

Whilst I'm no JF fan , would have to say her new hair at least appears healthier looking.I can agree about the eyebrows though.She has naturally far too dark and heavy an eyebrow and eyelash to wear such a light colour.I think overall must be an improvement for style and health of hair.

As to boring yes I agree . It's a relatively small selection of products presented ad nauseum.Much the same on other channels.At the moment and since about July of course it's been Christmas.:yawn:

Jill Frank's new blonde colour

Imo her hair looked better as it was, the lighter colour seem to make her hair thinner and straggly looking, and with the dark eyebrows she looks rather odd.

She should go back to the brown shade she had a few years back, the blonde is very aging on her and looks awful with her eyebrows

To me it looks too light for her skin-tone (or foundation) and the brows are too heavy. If she had them shaped they'd look less bushy and well groomed. I don't mind them being dark but they just need a better shape. Oh and she needs to stop frowning!
For some reason she often presents sitting on the right hand side of the screen but because her parting is on her right all well see is the hair with her nose peaking out for much of the hour. If she sat on the left we'd see her face (a mixed blessing perhaps).

I think her hair colour looks lovely, but it doesn't look right with her dark eyebrows. I agree that the nicest colour on her was the lovely warm brown shade she had a couple of years ago.

Her style changes often and she does has fine thin hair. I'm sure that she has extensions or wears full or part hairpieces as sometimes it looks so much thicker on occasion. There is no way it could grow so much in such a short period.

It may be difficult for her to maintain her grey roots if her hair is darker. Jill is always very groomed and I would think she would hate to show her roots.

I caught sight of Jill today & the blonde locks & dark eyebrows was not a good look in my opinion.There is a stage in life when we leave the youthful girly looks behind & aim for sophistication. I am not saying older but mutton----- is not what we want. What in Jill's straggly locks is there to like, despite any colour issues?

I really like the colour and style of Jill's hair, but her skin is very dark after her sojourn in the USA (don't she and Larry go somewhere like Palm Beach?). The brows are a disaster. The younger models such as Cara Delavigne may be able to carry off a heavy, darker, eyebrow... but that day is long gone for an older woman, I'm afraid. It goes from being a more youthful look to a more ageing look. The heavy brow but in a lighter shade might still work...

Her style changes often and she does has fine thin hair. I'm sure that she has extensions or wears full or part hairpieces as sometimes it looks so much thicker on occasion. There is no way it could grow so much in such a short period.

It seems no time since she wasn't even able to tuck the growing out fringe behind her ears yet now it is long enough to be several inches beyond her ears and curled at that.

It would take me years to grown it that much!

I haven't caught sight of Jill and her blonder hair yet, but saw Chrissie Hynde from The Pretenders on The One Show the other night.
She has always had very dark hair in a messy style, but that look suited her.
She has now bleached her hair the colour of straw, the bleaching has made it look the texture of straw too, very dried out looking. The quirky messy style now looks more Worzel Gummidge.

Some people are just not meant to be blonde.

You are not wrong, it looks at least two or three inches longer than it was last night....lol

Wow she looks, well she looks, odd. I wonder if those eyebrows go up and down like windscreen wipers, what other reason could those huge black things over her eyes possibly be for?

The first time I have seen her after( her holidays ) was during the Miller Harris hour tonight and I thought the new style has aged her.
I thought her hair looked thinner than before.

Latest posts

Back