Jill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
I have yet to see JF looking good in anything she wears. Horrendous in leggings lol, awful one armed tops, far too long trousers etc, etc. Please someone at QVC help her out. The laugh is she always thinks she looks beautiful 🫣🤭

I have yet to see JF looking good in anything she wears. Horrendous in leggings lol, awful one armed tops, far too long trousers etc, etc. Please someone at QVC help her out. The laugh is she always thinks she looks beautiful 🫣🤭
She gives the impression of high self esteem but we never know what's going on underneath and we never will. She, and all TV presenters, are actors. Imo, she looks fine in leggings and the present trend is for really long trousers. I'm not keen on the one arm tops, but, she is proud to show her well toned, slim arms. Power to her.

I was watching a repeat airing of a Frank Usher hour yesterday on the style channel. June was twittering and trilling away, couture, couture, fabulous blah blah. They were showing a shirt dress thing, which came in black and white, and the most God awful green. Model came in wearing the green one. Well, there was so much static that the thing was clinging and sticking and going in between her legs. June didn’t seem to notice ‘couture couture fabulous fabulous ‘. Debbie Flint told the model to change into the black and white one (which seemed to be made from a different material, although we were told both were 100% polyester) and wear it unbuttoned as a duster coat. The green monstrosity duly disappears and said model then appears wearing the black one (unbuttoned) Who on earth approved of sending the model out like that, and surely she realised how badly the dress looked. June is still bouncing about ‘couture couture fabulous ‘ Debbie seemed to be the only one who realised, and did something !

I honestly have yet to see JF look good in anything ! sometimes she comes in looking as though she's just been to the gym, then other occasions she could be going out to a gala event - when she's presenting Philip Kingsley !!! The presenters in the U.S might look like over groomed Barbie dolls, but at least they know how to looked polished on screen. Our lot look like a load of bag ladies in comparison.

I honestly have yet to see JF look good in anything ! sometimes she comes in looking as though she's just been to the gym, then other occasions she could be going out to a gala event - when she's presenting Philip Kingsley !!! The presenters in the U.S might look like over groomed Barbie dolls, but at least they know how to looked polished on screen. Our lot look like a load of bag ladies in comparison.
You’ve hit the nail on the head Brissles lol. She see’s all her American so called friends so often on holiday she’s trying to emulate them but she just doesn’t make it happen.

I just wish Jill would get one of the many make up experts to teach her how to do her makeup. Granted it has improved since she always looked washed out and with really dull eyes, but watching her rave about the eye crayons the other night just emphasised how bad she is. Surely she could get help.

She's needed help with her hair since I first started watching 20 years ago ! My hair is fine, and it gets thinner as you go through the menopause, and having it one length just makes it look worse. She needs a few layers to give it volume. Dear Lord she's presented the Dyson on numerous occasions and has had a few curls put in and it made a huge difference.

I saw her a few evenings ago and thought how nice she looked. Hair was neat around her face and looked thicker (extensions ??) and her glasses suit her. Think her trouser(s) were too long but that’s the fashion nowadays.

I just wish Jill would get one of the many make up experts to teach her how to do her makeup. Granted it has improved since she always looked washed out and with really dull eyes, but watching her rave about the eye crayons the other night just emphasised how bad she is. Surely she could get help.
Aunt Sally comes to mind.

Latest posts

Back