JM by Julien Macdonald TSV 17/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She seems to go from one extreme to the other. I was watching her a couple of nights ago, can’t remember for the life of me which show she was presenting, but she was acting the goat all through the hour. I notice that she’s now taken over from Julia with her ‘just sayin’. Her hair is looking dreadful, needs a good cut. I do really like her though

I have just caught sight of Jill F. on the 7pm show as I watch Q so little these days have not seen her for some time.She seems very ‘ low key’ different from the last time I saw her, hope she is not covering health or any other problems.
I obviously hope she’s not suffering from ill health but I’ve seen a few times recently and she was sadly far from low key so dont worry on that count!

Maybe she was having a quiet day or not got going yet - she likes late nights - but the times I’ve seen her at midnight of late, I’ve wanted to turn off because of her (and have “had“ to)...

She seems to go from one extreme to the other. I was watching her a couple of nights ago, can’t remember for the life of me which show she was presenting, but she was acting the goat all through the hour. I notice that she’s now taken over from Julia with her ‘just sayin’. Her hair is looking dreadful, needs a good cut. I do really like her though
Oh sorry I hadn’t read this when I posted...
Yes when I’ve seen her she’s been acting the fool, I mean goat!

And oh my days she said “just sayin’” all the time which was driving me even more mad!

I began to wonder if half of her - esp at the back of the parting - is extensions?
Whatever it is, it is looking very blonde and very straggly.

Glad she has her fans! Know she’s harmless and don’t know why entirely but find her unbearable to watch.
Though I don’t like her style, she is always smartly dressed though and well presented (trying to be kind here!) and polite 😊

Latest posts

Back