JM Fashion TSV 28/09/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Woah ! JMc just said on air that his model Karen was having a birthday and she was 60 and "doesn't she look fabulous" Julia turned to look and NEVER SAID A WORD ! on and on JM twittered about how Karen would tell you how she looked "so amazing" on Instagram. STILL JR NEVER SAID A WORD. Admittedly Karen looked great with a modern blonde hairstyle, and clearly plumped up cheeks, and a fab figure, but it certainly didn't suit Julia's ego, that's for sure. I even played it back again to make sure she didn't comment, she didn't but instead started to talk about the product.

And yet whenever its one of QVC's larger girls she never fails to say how 'gorgeous' she looks.

Ha ! ha ! JM has just commented about her footwear and asked why she never wears boots - JR quickly says she has 'issues' with her feet and has one calf bigger than another. God she looks awful in that getup.
Yes I watched it too Bristles and thought exactly the same!! She was really very rude. Who does she think she is! I used to quite like her but recently, what's her problem? Awful woman. And yes, Karen at 60 did look amazing!!😁. Better than you JR!

Ok if you want to look as though you belong - in one of those dark and dinghy clubs where chains and rubberwear are the norm 🤭
Yes, I thought the same. If a group of you want to go clubbing to a ritzy joint, it would be fine (I wouldn't join) This is a shame but shows he doesn't understand his propective customer very well. All his clothes are gaudy. I liked the circular bag, but it sold out fast.

Another brutish, rude man besides Simon Wilson, is Jeremy Clarkson. (I might have spelled the last name wrong.) Anyway, he hosts 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' and offers up snide, unkind statements to practically all the contestants. Last time, a contestant said she likes cruises. He piped up that he'd never go on one since they are filled with single women of a certain age. I googled his comment and found out that he is wrong. All age groups go on cruises, except the really young and really old. There is a preponderance of American couples, however- Americans love cruises it seems, so he can put that in his pipe and smoke it.

Latest posts

Back