• Centgrade TSV 4.png
    Centgrade TSV 4.png
    664.4 KB · Views: 130
Centigrade Diamond Quilted Longline Gilet
Item Number: 198521
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Slip on this stylish diamond quilted longline gilet from Centigrade and let the outdoors beckon you. Its contemporary design, which includes large diamond quilting and a permanent hood, will ensure you look the part this autumn/winter while the two-way zipper and snap button closure allow for versatile layering options with your favourite outfits. Perfect for countryside walks or city strolls, this fabulous gilet is one you'll reach for time and time again.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Centigrade Padded Longline Gilet from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £70 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £20.02.
Easy, adaptable layering - being long in length as well as padded, this gilet is a fantastic option for the colder seasons when you need extra cover but don't want the bulk of a full coat. Whether you're taking the dog for a walk, doing the school run, nipping out for a coffee or commuting to work, it will help to keep you warm and comfortable. Try it with a long-sleeve top, jeans and trainers for a cool autumn outfit, then layer chunkier knits underneath for chillier winter spells.
Five classic colours - when we say these options will go with anything, we mean it! Pick one (or more) and see for yourself how well Navy, Black, Ecru, Mushroom or Blush goes with your wardrobe.
  • Sleeveless
  • Relaxed fit
  • Stand collar
  • Two welt pockets at waist
  • Outer: 100% nylon; lining and filler: 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Navy
  • Black
  • Ecru
  • Mushroom
  • Blush

Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 101.6cm (40"), S: 106.7cm (42"), M: 111.8cm (44"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5"), 4XL: 156.2cm (61.5")
  • Hip: XS: 107.3cm (42.3"), S: 112.4cm (44.3"), M: 117.5cm (46.3"), L: 123.8cm (48.8"), XL: 131.5cm (51.8"), 2XL: 141.6cm (55.8"), 3XL: 151.8cm (59.8"), 4XL: 161.9cm (63.8")
  • Length: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 97.2cm (38.3"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 98.7cm (38.9"), XL: 100cm (39.4"), 2XL: 101.9cm (40.1"), 3XL: 104.1cm (41"), 4XL: 106.4cm (41.9")
All measurements are approximate

This doesn't make sense. Why would you have a gilet that length and with a hood? This is a coat with no sleeves and there's no point is there?
Ahhh....but you are forgetting that we can dress it up or down - from lunch with the girls, walking dog, or mother of the bride. Shouldn't need sleeves in church. Other wedding venues are available.....however you identify.

Ahhh....but you are forgetting that we can dress it up or down - from lunch with the girls, walking dog, or mother of the bride. Shouldn't need sleeves in church. Other wedding venues are available.....however you identify.
Ha ha ha ha (dying fly smiley). Jill Franks looked awful in it. To be fair, I caught a bit of this morning's repeats and model Jade did look OK in the winter white option and the bigger model that used to be on IW looked OK in the khaki. I still don't like it though and I bet it doesn't sell out (on cue now to be gone by lunchtime :D )

CC

I do love a gilet and gave serious consideration to this one, but decided against it.
It would have come in very handy yesterday. I got caught in a downpour at lunchtime wearing a bog standard gilet over a long sleeve top. Couldn’t even run to the car as I had a toddler with me, (who was properly dressed for the weather) and splashing in the puddles on the way to the car park. He very helpfully pointed out that “ you haven’t got a hood”

Latest posts

Back