JM TSV 2.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 72
  • JM TSV 3.jpg
    JM TSV 3.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 71
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 65
I will watch a couple of the shows because I like to listen to him and I also like his cousin who often stands in for him. Not buying though, don’t know what the cat would make of those sequins.

JM by Julien Macdonald Deco Style Sequin Bedding 6 Piece Set
Item Number: 816645
P&P £5.95

Single QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £42.00

Double QVC Price £66.00 Todays Special Value Price £54.00

King QVC Price £72.00 Todays Special Value Price £60.00

Super King QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Value Price £66.00

Ready to give your bedroom a serious touch of glamour? The six-piece Deco Sequin bedding set from JM by Julien Macdonald will bring stunning sparkle to your sleep space, with an art deco-inspired geometric pattern and elegant sequinned details. Covering your whole bed, from the fitted sheet to the four pillowcases, this duvet set will set off your decor in glitzy oh-so-20s style prepare to pop the champagne!

Gatsby glamour – give your bedroom the look of luxury with this elegant duvet set, which boasts a glamorous 1920s-style art deco design to liven up your decor in seconds. With a fabulous geometric pattern and firework starbursts at the sides, it's one that's sure to turn heads – and transform your bedroom into a boudoir worthy of any movie star!

Everything's covered – with a duvet cover and four pillowcases in a sequinned geometric design, plus a matching fitted sheet, your whole bed will be dressed in style and perfectly co-ordinated, giving your bedroom a sleek finish in a matter of moments.

What's your colour? With four gorgeous shades to choose from, you'll have a hard time picking just one! Go for classic White for a pristine, sophisticated finish, or choose Champagne to give your bed an elegant vintage-style feel. For a pop of radiant colour, choose Pink, or if you’re looking for year-round glamour, go for Silver.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C on gentle cycle – it is recommended to wash this duvet set inside out to protect sequins
  • Iron on low heat, avoiding contact with sequins

Colour options:

• White
  • Champagne
  • Silver
  • Pink

Contains:

• 1 x duvet cover – embellished
  • 2 x Oxford pillowcases – embellished
  • 2 x housewife pillowcases – plain (recommended to sleep on due to no embellishments)
  • 1 x fitted sheet - plain

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75" x 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53" x 75" x 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" x 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm x 38cm (72.8" x 79" x 15")

• Housewife pillowcases: 51cm x 76cm (19.7" x 29.5")
  • Oxford pillowcases: 51cm x 76cm x 5cm (19.7" x 29.5"x 2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

I will watch a couple of the shows because I like to listen to him and I also like his cousin who often stands in for him. Not buying though, don’t know what the cat would make of those sequins.
My first thought was that this wouldn’t be ideal for anyone who lets their pets on the bed. Our neighbours’ dog stayed with us the other week and I’m not sure this would have been great when he jumped on top of me in the middle of the night 😂

Got one review hated the polyester fabric apparently. Did not like the scratchy sequins. All in the description.

Latest posts

Back