Joan Rivers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedRose

Registered Shopper
I am in crisis. I just looked up Joan Rivers on the QVC website for ideas for a present for someone and she is no longer listed under the jewellery section or in the A-Z brands section! There are 24 products left on the website mostly in the Clearance section, apart from the reading glasses.

I was so anxious I checked her own website and her schedule, and there is no mention of her coming to QVC UK this year! I need support. She is pretty much the ONLY reason I watch QVC EVER and I am going to be REALLY upset if she's left.

:heartbroke:

Last edited:
I really hope Joan hasn't disappeared from QVC UK. I love watching her. she is so un PC and just says what she is thinking! Maybe she has had a falling out. I am on waitlist for a pair of the reading glasses, hope I get them.

I hope you're right SCW. I've had to have an emergency cheese sandwich and a lie-down.

I am in crisis. I just looked up Joan Rivers on the QVC website for ideas for a present for someone and she is no longer listed under the jewellery section or in the A-Z brands section! There are 24 products left on the website mostly in the Clearance section, apart from the reading glasses.

I was so anxious I checked her own website and her schedule, and there is no mention of her coming to QVC UK this year! I need support. She is pretty much the ONLY reason I watch QVC EVER and I am going to be REALLY upset if she's left.

:heartbroke:

Just put Joan Rivers in the SEARCH box and her stuff pops up.

Latest posts

Back