john Barrowman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I know youre reading this because you cant resist it.

You shamelessly abuse the fanbase you claim to love and respect so much. Lets try and sell them skincare. Lets even try and sell the mens skincare to women.

You are a disgrace. You make me sick.

I know youre reading this because you cant resist it.

You shamelessly abuse the fanbase you claim to love and respect so much. Lets try and sell them skincare. Lets even try and sell the mens skincare to women.

You are a disgrace. You make me sick.

Obviously you don't like his commercial "side", but what do you think about him as an entertainer? He's a very attractive man but waaaay OTT for me.

Ah well, we all make mistakes....

Said the Dalek, getting off the dustbin.

HAhahahahahahaha! Awesome!

I find the whole John Barrowman/QVC a bit odd to be honest. He's on there because he's a fan? Not a connection I would expect a famous artist to want to make as such. So he has a skincare range now?! Wonder if (like Lulu) he's really been making his own stuff at home for years (coz being famous automatically qualifies you to be a cosmetic chemist to y'know...) and now he's sharing his 'secrets'??

Tx

I think he's hot and would happily "do" him if the opportunity presented. Yeah, I know he bats for the other side, but a fantasy is a fantasy.

Like with Lulu, and other "celebs" who nip, tuck and fill their faces with British Petroleum's output, I find the fact that the overly-botoxed Mr B's selling a skincare range both hysterical and an insult to people's intelligence.

As for his "act", Mr B was the worst thing in Torchwood (and that's saying something), and the BBC's continuous attempts to try and make him "Mr Saturday Night" are misguided beyond belief.

I can imagine Mr B is a very good theatre performer, but his singing voice isn't exactly exceptional enough to sell CDs and his "acting" is so OTT it's unsuitable for any self-respecting drama show.

Apart from all that, I quite like him.

:wink:

Burlz, why all this vitriol toward John at this particular time, is my query? If you are a celebrity, and do not become a jewellery designer or skincare expert - actually, all they are doing is endorsing a product - you are missing the financially profitable boat. John is just doing what all the rest of them are doing. I do believe, however, that he is a huge QVC fan. I think he will be absolutely revelling in the publicity being on QVC iss giving him (in his opinion). I also see Jill Franks as a stereotypical fag hag. Personally, I like him as a person. He is such a handsome guy.

Went to see John in Blackpool and was one of the best shows I have ever seen, entertaining from start to finish.

Burlz, why all this vitriol toward John at this particular time, is my query? If you are a celebrity, and do not become a jewellery designer or skincare expert - actually, all they are doing is endorsing a product - you are missing the financially profitable boat. John is just doing what all the rest of them are doing. I do believe, however, that he is a huge QVC fan. I think he will be absolutely revelling in the publicity being on QVC iss giving him (in his opinion). I also see Jill Franks as a stereotypical fag hag. Personally, I like him as a person. He is such a handsome guy.

Not everyone does it. Most true celebrities don't, although it doesn't seem that way. The ones who do are the low rent chancers like john barrowman. What next, the fitness DVD?

I find JB to be a very smarmy guy, I wouldn't go across the road to see him. As soon as he appear on my tv... I hit the off button....

Latest posts

Back