Josie Maran Set of 6 Argan Oil Whipped Body Butters OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Josie Maran Set of 6 Argan Oil Whipped Body Butters

A set of six body butters featuring argan oil from Josie Maran. Enjoy the feeling of softer, smoother skin that's enveloped in a beautiful fragrance with this whipped body butters collection.

Contains:

1 x Whipped argan oil body butter (59ml)
1 x Whipped argan oil body butter in vanilla fig (59ml)
1 x Whipped argan oil body butter in vanilla apricot (59ml)
1 x Whipped argan oil body butter in apple crisp (59ml)
1 x Whipped argan oil body butter in sweet citrus (59ml)
1 x Whipped argan oil body butter in lavender citrus (59ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209717

Last edited by a moderator:
Pear and vanilla body butters were in the first josie maran tsv and they are excellent for dry skin, very nourishing, depending on the price this could be a good buy.

I've got Vanilla Bean, and i don't usually like vanilla scents in candles and such but this is a subtle scent on the skin, like expensive ice cream and not at all headache inducing. A lovely light but rich texture (IYKWIM), not like other "butters" that don't melt at body temperature. My DD has a couple but I don't have the courage to go into her bedroom to rummage for them; possibly apricot and sweet citrus. I'll ask her when she gets home. My skin really seems to like all the JM argan products; though it's fairly normal and never sensitive.

I agree, Josie Maran body butters are gorgeous. I've tried them in the original (I thought that a bit apricot-ish), the white pear (Moroccan) version and in the toasted coconut. All are lovely and I'll certainly be looking out for these ones too! Although I think the lavender one might be going in someone's Christmas stocking (since I cannot abide anything lavender-ish!)I do know the vanilla-fig fragrance, since I've been lucky enough to try it in a hand cream.

i had the apricot vanilla one curtesy of the beauty bash it was 50 ml and a real struggle to use it the smell was awful very synthetic plasticy

Thanks SCW, they are good, but they are small pots and not worth spending £33 so I wont be buying, though I am sure they will be absolutely lovely.

anyone tried her body butters previously?

I have a couple of these Josie Maran products in my bathroom. I really like the fragrances, but I find them a bit sticky on my skin after applying and they don't seem to sink in well at all.

Thanks all. Have decided I do have a stash of body products. So am going to be sensible and pass this one by.

Latest posts

Back