Josie Maran 5 Piece Luxury Hydrating Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Josie Maran 5 Piece Luxury Hydrating Collection
Item Number: 208720
QVC Price £61.00
One Time Only Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

A collection of five essentials from Josie Maran's collection to help hydrate skin including her signature argan oil, argan balm, argan body butter and two argan infused lip treatments. Soothe and pamper skin with this indulgent collection.

Contains:

1 x Whipped argan oil body butter (240ml) - A silky, intensely hydrating body butter that smells subtly "yum" and gives sweet relief to the driest skin
1 x Argan balm (130g) - argan oil in solid form. Perfect for an intense hit of moisture and a protective barrier that locks in moisture and throws away the key
1 x Argan oil (50ml) - there's only one ingredient in the bottle - 100% Pure Argan Oil. Ready to rock your hair, nails, face, and skin
1 x Argan lip treatment in Kiss Me (6.8g) - hydrating, lightly tinted lip balm
1 x Argan lip treatment in Original(6.8g) - hydrating, lightly tinted lip balm

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208720

Thank you I've gone for this instead of the forthcoming TSV. It's been a very expensive month and it's only the 13th! Plus my runny babbit is at the vets tomorrow for an X-ray, with a suspected broken toe (don't laugh).:mysmilie_11:

Attachments

1.9 KB · Views: 772
Thank you I've gone for this instead of the forthcoming TSV. It's been a very expensive month and it's only the 13th! Plus my runny babbit is at the vets tomorrow for an X-ray, with a suspected broken toe (don't laugh).:mysmilie_11:

That's never going to be cheap is it? Vet fees are one of those how much expenses...
... it's a salutary reminder of what life would be like without an NHS.

That's never going to be cheap is it? Vet fees are one of those how much expenses...
... it's a salutary reminder of what life would be like without an NHS.

Yes, tell me about it & thank god for insurance - my cat had recently had cystitis, connected to a number of syndromes & diseases. He spent a week in the animal hospital & the final vets bill on his discharge was pennies short of a couple of grand.

Hope a goes well at the vets.

One of our cats has epilepsy, so we have to give him anti-seizure meds twice a day. The vet referred him to the Small Animal Hospital, to have a brain scan, to rule out other factors that might be causing his seizures. The invoice for that was scary; thankfully Pet Plan picked up the tab.

Hope your bunny is ok, Akimbo. I've got a mental picture of the poor wee thing lugging an enormous cast around, and being advised to give up hopping for a month.

It's an expensive business for pet owners. I don't think years ago (when I was a lass) pet owners took their mutts and mogs to the vet for treatment, hate to say this but it was usually only to have them put down to ease their misery. Sounds awfully cruel and hard hearted but I suppose money was tight in those days. Hope your bunny gets well soon Akimbo.

Hi thanks to everyone for asking about our bunny, sorry I missed the earlier comments until SCW posted.

Sadly his protecting his left rear leg and keeping it lifted when resting wasn't an injured foot (or pilates). The vet gave him a thorough exam about 3 weeks ago and he was fine but X-ray on friday showed that he has bone cancer in that hip and thigh so they recommended we bring him home to make a fuss of him and say our goodbyes and I'll take him back to the vet to be put to sleep in the near future before he's in any pain and before any organs are affected. He's spending his time in his three favourite spots: in the office with Mr Akimbo, on the kitchen doormat and outside in his den (door mat over a garden bench to keep the rain and sun off) eating his favourite treats: a grape, carrot, cabbage, weetabix, shreddies and broccoli. Bless him, he's still using his litter box without fail, never had an accident in the 4 years we've had him.

Needless to say we're all broken-hearted for him.

So kind of you all to ask, thank you x

Attachments

• rabbit+eating.gif
    rabbit+eating.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 329
Very sorry to hear about poor bunny Akimbo, it is hard when our pets leave us, he's lucky to have had such a loving home x

Aww, that's a real shame. I feel so sad for you.
I lost my bunny a couple of years ago to 'floppy bunny syndrome' and it took me quite some time to get over that.
Thinking of you and yours

Very, very, sorry to hear that, Akimbo. I hope that having the "goodbye time" helps you to come to terms with what's coming when the time finally comes - with you building up your stock of happy times with your bunny.

Oh Akimbo, I'm so sorry. Losing an animal is an awful thing. I often think that people who have never had a pet just don't realise. I'm very lucky that where I work, we have quite a few wild rabbits on the estate. They aren't scared of us, but they don't come too close either. We don't encourage them either though, because as I say, they are wild. Beautiful to look at though.
If I was ever in the market for another pet, a rabbit would definitely be my first choice.

Such sad news Akimbo. Hope you can take some comfort in making his remaining time happy and contented. My heart goes out to you and your family x

So sad, sorry to hear that, it's the worst feeling in the world...lots of TLC and happy memories, knowing they've had the best life ever.

So sorry about your bunny, Akimbo. I have been logged out for ages but had to log back in to express my sympathy to you. Your bunny is lucky to have such a loving family - hope his remaining time with you is filled with happy memories xxx

I didn't really want to be the person who drags the thread back to the OTO (sorry Akimbo), but I have a question about the balm - has anyone used it? I use Liz Earle's superbalm on my feet currently and I've used L'Occitane's pure shea butter too, so was wondering how this compares. Thanks.

Mine's just arrived (OTO delivered this morning) but I'm not at home atm. My daughter has had a rummage and says the body butter smells absolutely gorgeous, and I appear to have lost the pink lip treatment pot to her! More info later!

Latest posts

Back