Josie Maran 5 Piece Luxury Hydrating Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's just arrived (OTO delivered this morning) but I'm not at home atm. My daughter has had a rummage and says the body butter smells absolutely gorgeous, and I appear to have lost the pink lip treatment pot to her! More info later!

What fragrance is the body butter? I have both the Vanilla Apricot and Sweet Citrus at home and I love the smell of them but don't use them regularly because I find they don't sink into my skin very quickly and they feel a bit sticky/greasy on my body.

She text back its vanilla and her arm smells "amazing" but she says it isn't sticky. She's out as well now but she also mentioned the lip balm has a light apple flavour. I would just add that she likes much stronger scents and flavours than I do so I'll add my opinions later. She'll be hoping I don't like the set so she can have it...but I can't afford to keep her in Josie Maran products LOL

Did anyone see this set on the 9pm show? No? Well I'm not surprised because it sold out before they'd run through the contents. This happens a lot now there's a trend for previewing a OTO in the previews, but not airing it until later in the show. I'm glad I bought mine early, but did consider buying another as it was supposed to be on two easy pays. They did me a favour really because I kept adding and removing it from my online basket, I tried QCut but no easypays there either so I gave up. I'm quite relieved I didn't talk myself into buying another but why show it on easy pays when it wasn't, they've known it or was an OTO for a week or more?

Nice set if you got it!

Off topic - Akimbo sorry about your bunny - we inherited one from our son when he split up with his partner. We have had Smokey for over 4 years, he is now 8 years plus and I dread losing him ...

Latest posts

Back