Joules in administration?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What about goods going through Scotland/England if they rejoin the EU which is clearly why they are pushing for Indy ref 2 ?

🧐
As I said if Scotland becomes independent it won't be part of the UK. The Brexit deal has created a border down the Irish Sea which means a border between UK countries, a border between NI and the rest of UK.

The biggest pissing myself laughing was a friend who voted leave. Then said to me, "Good, we leave, and they can bring back hanging!"

Er, I have no idea how I am friends with morons? I actually had to explain to her, and she is older than me, actually capital punishment was abolished in 1965/6 long before we joined the EU😂
Does anybody think that any government in 2022 would bring back hanging? I have a relative who is very pleasant when you meet her but shares vile, right wing stuff on Facebook including bringing back hanging. If I remember rightly she made a similar comment about hanging and leaving the EU.

Lynne can I ask you a stupid question which Mr L and I were discussing in the car this morning.

How does Q America work with TSV’s over the various time zones and state taxes and being such a big country how much would they charge to deliver considering they charge £6 here for a plastic bag for a pair of earrings?

Lynne can I ask you a stupid question which Mr L and I were discussing in the car this morning.

How does Q America work with TSV’s over the various time zones and state taxes and being such a big country how much would they charge to deliver considering they charge £6 here for a plastic bag for a pair of earrings?
Well sales tax in Florida is 6% but it varies from state to state, I don’t find P&P in general very cheap, but thy pick on certain brands to be free for the month, for instance November it’s Philosophy 😊anyhow it can take a while to be processed and delivered and I think Qvc U.K. is better for getting items out to you.

Does anybody think that any government in 2022 would bring back hanging? I have a relative who is very pleasant when you meet her but shares vile, right wing stuff on Facebook including bringing back hanging. If I remember rightly she made a similar comment about hanging and leaving the EU.
Your relative would be banned from my house. She is a brute.

I have a long standing customer who is now a friend and lives in Florida. It's either scorching hot or scary hurricanes! I've been a couple times in my life and it was amazing but Florida is not somewhere I'd choose to live.

CC
I lived in Pensacola for a while. Beautiful white sandy beaches, but stinking hot. I remember how people boarded up the fronts of their shops and homes because a hurricane was forecast.

But they have hurricane season with loads of damage done to property. Loads of Cubans have made the crossing in small boats to Florida over the years
Florida beautiful houses huge and cheap as chips with a swimming pool. Shopping with our strong currency is a dream. In the summer when it rains its usually in the night. The days are long, sunny and hot Oh and the fab theme parks and extremely friendly locals. That part of the world with fierce heat, long summers and hurricanes. like the carribean

I thought our local town would not survive because of lockdown but it is and seems to thriving.The saving grace is it is a day out destination, lots of visitors hopefully buying and more coffee shop restaurants opening.The biggest hit are the town centres that features only on shopping. More and more of us are shopping online, me included where I can see the full range of all offered, discounts, free P&P.I wish those lovely shopping days with lunch out would appeal, maybe it is I am looking for easy at my age?

The result of the referendum in my view was far too close between leave and remain. The only people I spoke to who wanted to leave said’ I want us to go back to how we were’ what was that? They were the same people that never went beyond their front gate.
The people that wanted a Blue Passport!!!
Too many people I know bemoaning Brexit didn't vote as they "figured it was a foregone conclusion we would remain"

The biggest pissing myself laughing was a friend who voted leave. Then said to me, "Good, we leave, and they can bring back hanging!"

Er, I have no idea how I am friends with morons? I actually had to explain to her, and she is older than me, actually capital punishment was abolished in 1965/6 long before we joined the EU. 😂
I heard someone say they voted leave to stop immigrants from India and Pakistan!!!!

The people that wanted a Blue Passport!!!
Too many people I know bemoaning Brexit didn't vote as they "figured it was a foregone conclusion we would remain"
I have zero patience with people who rely on others to do what they can't be ar$ed to do themselves. Voting is a hard-won privilege, and there are plenty of ways to participate in it. I have no problem telling non-voting moaners to shut up, as they gave up the right to complain when they didn't vote.
However much I rue that we did vote to leave, I firmly believe democracy only works when you respect the decision made by the majority. We need to make the best we can of the situation we are in, in my view.
I have loved family members and dear friends who didn't vote the way I voted, but I'm not going to ruin those relationships because I didn't agree with them. The toxicity we could see in the aftermath of the referendum was awful and a strong argument for not having referendums as we seem to have lost the ability to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I heard someone say they voted leave to stop immigrants from India and Pakistan!!!!
Oh, dear! They won't be happy with the 3000 under grads coming in the deal done with India then. 😂

Florida beautiful houses huge and cheap as chips with a swimming pool. Shopping with our strong currency is a dream. In the summer when it rains its usually in the night. The days are long, sunny and hot Oh and the fab theme parks and extremely friendly locals. That part of the world with fierce heat, long summers and hurricanes. like the carribean
Er, which strong currency is that? As sterling is not good still against the dollar. I still remember getting $2 to the pound and buying loads from the US.

Oh, dear! They won't be happy with the 3000 under grads coming in the deal done with India then. 😂

Er, which strong currency is that? As sterling is not good still against the dollar. I still remember getting $2 to the pound and buying loads from the US.
Years ago I remember $1.50 to the pound sometime it went up to $2.00 to the pound.

Latest posts

Back