Joules TSV 2/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have quite a few Joules tops but when I look for something new they are too similar in their colour palette to those I already have.Also a raincoat which has a cotton jersey lining, drives me mad by ‘ sticking’ to the clothes underneath, otherwise I like the brand!
Just looked at the reviews of the TSV jacket and a couple mention problems with the lining and it causing the coat to pucker.If it is a cotton knitted jersey used for the lining it does not work.Why the technical bods at Joules have not realised this basic point is beyond my understanding.

Kathy Taylor tested positive for Covid19. She is getting better and I wish her a speedy recovery. It’s good that she is well enough to buy (or were they samples?) and to have had a photo shoot modelling the Joules TSV and other items.
Seriously, I do hope she is better soon but if the products were samples how can it be said she needed to test them in order to sell them in a show when she is off work at the moment?
QVC stop alienating your customers, it won’t end well.

I really like the jacket but it's way out of my price range and I know that I wouldn't have to look that far to find something just as good for a far better price. I'm surprised there's so few colour choices and it doesn't come in some kind of yellow/mustard tone.
I bought it was pleased it was on Easy Pay.

I have this in a different make bought in a sale but still eye watering price. I don’t like it at all as it is so stiff no give at all it’s like being in a straight jacket. I think I only wore it twice and would give it to a charity shop but the cost makes me hold on to it - daft I know.

Kathy Taylor tested positive for Covid19. She is getting better and I wish her a speedy recovery. It’s good that she is well enough to buy (or were they samples?) and to have had a photo shoot modelling the Joules TSV and other items.
Seriously, I do hope she is better soon but if the products were samples how can it be said she needed to test them in order to sell them in a show when she is off work at the moment?
I surprised she wasn’t able to talk the dammed thing into submission !

Well that sample won’t be able to go back will it?

After saying I wasn't buying I bought it in the red on easy pay. I need a coat all year round so hoping this is as good as it looks. Expensive, yes but I'm hoping I get what I pay for.

Sorry to hear Kathy has covid, that could be very scary. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

CC

She's frequently away with chest & lung issues so I'd have expected her to be more vigilant. As for 'modelling' her freebies - bleurgh.

After saying I wasn't buying I bought it in the red on easy pay. I need a coat all year round so hoping this is as good as it looks. Expensive, yes but I'm hoping I get what I pay for.

Sorry to hear Kathy has covid, that could be very scary. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

CC
You're so nice, I'm not 😏

CC
I have a couple of jackets they are very good quality.

its a shame about Joules over the years they have become a brand of style over substance
My last 2 orders were a disaster, suffice to say Peacocks would have been as good and one was a direct replacement for exactly the same item purchased a year previously and there was absolutely no comparison. The other order was 2 items identical except in a different colour option - there was at least 2 sizes different in the cut. Ridiculous when you consider their prices.

I will only consider if able to try on in a shop - so not anytime soon.

My last 2 orders were a disaster, suffice to say Peacocks would have been as good and one was a direct replacement for exactly the same item purchased a year previously and there was absolutely no comparison. The other order was 2 items identical except in a different colour option - there was at least 2 sizes different in the cut. Ridiculous when you consider their prices.

I will only consider if able to try on in a shop - so not anytime soon.
I can't wait to try clothes on again in a shop. Fed up of going back and forth to the post office with things that I don't like or don't fit.

I suppose it’s ok if you are a consistent standard fit but it takes me to try on half a dozen items to get one that even comes anywhere near

I have a couple of jackets they are very good quality

CC
Hope you are pleased with your coat unfortunately I had to send mine back as it wasn't quite big enough but I have asked for a replacement.

Just looked at the reviews of the TSV jacket and a couple mention problems with the lining and it causing the coat to pucker.If it is a cotton knitted jersey used for the lining it does not work.Why the technical bods at Joules have not realised this basic point is beyond my understanding.
This isn't beyond the realms of basic dressmaking, so you'd think, surely???

Latest posts

Back