Joules TSV 21/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll admit to ordering one (for upcoming hols), BUT despite them saying "order your normal size" - er, normal size varies on armholes dear ! so I've ordered 2 sizes up, and yes I would like to do it up too ! I ordered the yellow - I need to be seen if I wander off from the group 😂 😂 so I can be spotted easily.
I'll be interested to see how it goes sizing wise. I had to order up a size even with Land's End to get bust and arms right, so British brands which tend to be less generous than US brands would, I assume be quite tight in that area

I'll admit to ordering one (for upcoming hols), BUT despite them saying "order your normal size" - er, normal size varies on armholes dear ! so I've ordered 2 sizes up, and yes I would like to do it up too ! I ordered the yellow - I need to be seen if I wander off from the group 😂 😂 so I can be spotted easily

….
I hope brands like Phase Eight, Joules, White Stuff, etc are having a temporary dip... and that turning to Q doesn't put them into terminal decline by destroying the quality they are loved for.
M&S online sell all those brands now, too, don’t they? I got a really nice floaty Joules top in the M&S sale this summer.

I got a smashing White Stuff trench coat in Marks sale earlier in the year. It was reduced even further on WS own site but not in my size so not a terrific bargain. It is a traditional trench but has panels of navy stripe tweed (like a gents suit).

I'll admit to ordering one (for upcoming hols), BUT despite them saying "order your normal size" - er, normal size varies on armholes dear ! so I've ordered 2 sizes up, and yes I would like to do it up too ! I ordered the yellow - I need to be seen if I wander off from the group 😂 😂 so I can be spotted easily.
Great idea. I should apply this to Dad, & our Springer (spaniel/moron)

Dad on a lead too !!! ? my Mum would have a habit of wandering off in a store, and I would spend ages just looking for her - in the days before hi-viz jackets or I would have bought her one and attached a homing device to it.

The 'gold' Joules arrived today. Now, I'm generally a size 20/22 but I ordered a 24 hoping to get a large armhole socket. Yes, it fits, but not with a thick jumper. Also around the hips I'm more of an 18/20 in trousers, but the bottom of this coat just about did up - and this is a size 24 remember. Also the hood IS detachable but I prefer a hood thats tucked away inside the collar, so what to do with the hood when its off (for a better look), put it in your handbag I suppose. Now, I'm erring on the side of sending it back, primarily because despite the coat being VERY lightweight, I would start to get sweaty because of the nylon lining, and also there is a look of the Dunlop man coming into the equation.

Latest posts

Back