Judith Williams....disappointed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When she first appeared on QVC UK,she always wore a head scarf and a wig at one point(we could see the join clearly), some comment it was a thing which Jewish ladies did a religious thing for more devote members.

I am Jewish and my Jewdar is not working on her....

ABOUT JUDITH

Judith is not just a cosmetician and fashion designer, but also a highly successful opera singer and a popular TV presenter. Her passions are making great music and helping her customers look their beautiful best. She is a thoroughly likeable diva whom everyone can rely on. She enthuses both her customers and fans with her uncomplicated and straight forward manner.

In 2001 Judith started to work for the first TV-shopping channel in Germany, HSE24. Right from the beginning of her career as a presenter, Judith was loved by her fans and by the whole TV-team. In 2004 Judith presented her jewellry line at HSE24 for the very first time. Three years later, her dream came true when she began presenting Judith Williams Cosmetics. The immediate success of these high quality cosmetics make Judith Williams one of the most popular brands in German TV-shopping. It was just a matter of time before Judith Williams Cosmetics were introduced to the UK and, since 2009, Judith has successfully presented her cosmetic range on the UK's top TV shopping channel, QVC.

Today, Judith is German TV Shopping's most popular and successful presenter. She lives near Munich with her two daughters and her husband, the actor Alexander-Klaus Stecher. As a mother of two little girls, she is aware of the less privileged and organises charity events on behalf of non-profit making organisations. She was recently named ambassador for the SOS Children's Village.

I dont watch many beauty shows but I do remember JW mainly because of her voice.

A few years ago I seem to remember her as being quite dowdy and heavier than she is now.

Then we got a new promo video and she morphed into the present incarnation. I think she looks very plasticy and IMO all that with the white coat and hair net is a bit misleading for someone who is really a singer (and designer of jewellery?!). A touch of the Lulu's there in the "I've developed" me thinks.

Many thanks to Janette for the biography. So now we can see clearly that Judith's name was put on to a range of products which she probably had nothing to do with in the development stage, so that as a 'personality' she could present the brand as hers. So the white coat and hairnet is a load of guff. And no wonder I noticed the products did nothing more than a cheap high street range on my skin.

The only time i remember a range of skin products presented by the person who actually developed them in the laboratories was the Clientele range. And from my personal experience, they did have a good effect on the skin. I forget the name of the lady who developed them but she was wonderful to listen to as she really knew what she was talking about. AY used to talk over her, and sometimes down to her. I am not sure whether she left because Q got rid of her, or she got fed up of being patronised by AY, who on more than one occasion was outstandingly rude to her.

The German language wikipedia entry indicates she moved in to selly telly when she had voice problems and was having treatment for growths on her vocal chords. The "internationally renowned" tag is a bit over-egging the pudding. She didn't have much of a career and came second in one minor voice competition. In classical singing growths on the vocal chords are often a result of over-doing it before the voice properly matures. Not much of a singer these days: just does the occasional charity gig.

Speaking of botoxed to the eyeballs did anyone see Kim Wild on It takes 2 tonight?

I recognised the voice long before I recognised the face.

Is it really so difficult to look good for your age without being a refugee from the local plastic doll factory.

Hi I am absolutely sure she has said she has welsh roots possibly on her Dad's side hence the Williams surname and maybe why she has a lovely voice isn't her Dad an opera singer also? xxx :) (not suggesting everyone from Wales is a wonderful or not so great singer but there does seem to be a flare for vocals from that part of the world)

Hi I am absolutely sure she has said she has welsh roots possibly on her Dad's side hence the Williams surname and maybe why she has a lovely voice isn't her Dad an opera singer also? xxx :) (not suggesting everyone from Wales is a wonderful or not so great singer but there does seem to be a flare for vocals from that part of the world)
Yes, her dad Daniel Lewis Williams is also an opera singer.

Many thanks to Janette for the biography. So now we can see clearly that Judith's name was put on to a range of products which she probably had nothing to do with in the development stage, so that as a 'personality' she could present the brand as hers. So the white coat and hairnet is a load of guff. And no wonder I noticed the products did nothing more than a cheap high street range on my skin.

The only time i remember a range of skin products presented by the person who actually developed them in the laboratories was the Clientele range. And from my personal experience, they did have a good effect on the skin. I forget the name of the lady who developed them but she was wonderful to listen to as she really knew what she was talking about. AY used to talk over her, and sometimes down to her. I am not sure whether she left because Q got rid of her, or she got fed up of being patronised by AY, who on more than one occasion was outstandingly rude to her.

Well, JW owns a (small) part of the company that produces her products.

Latest posts

Back