Judith Williams TSV 4/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV will be from the Futureskin range. It is also said so on the JW page. SORRY, not any more in the page. But in the recent Beauty Bash Thread the TSV is also mentioned.

Last edited:
The TSV will be from the Futureskin range. It is also said so on the JW page. SORRY, not any more in the page. But in the recent Beauty Bash Thread the TSV is also mentioned.
There seems to be confusion on this one as some were told at BB that Futureskin will be a TSV in February and I was told by Sara that Futureskin will be a TSV in June and they don't know what products will be since it's in June. I would rather not wait until June. I'm tempted. If it's in February then Sara lied?

There seems to be confusion on this one as some were told at BB that Futureskin will be a TSV in February and I was told by Sara that Futureskin will be a TSV in June and they don't know what products will be since it's in June. I would rather not wait until June. I'm tempted. If it's in February then Sara lied?

Oh! Sorry for the my misunderstanding.

Ani you didn't misunderstand because at the BB they were telling people different things hence the confusion.

O.k.. *blush*

I also thought there ws a hint on Futureskin on the JW page, at the left, where the TSV is mentionend. At least I thought there was a hint. Maybe I get hallucinations, who knows?

The ladies on the JW stand at the BB didn't seem consistent in the info they were giving out. One lady said we'd already had a TSV of the Future Skin range (which we haven't) and as we wafted past a second time another lady was saying it was a LLB TSV in February.

Well yes, there was a Futureskin TSV already, but not in the UK, but in Germany.:)

Thanks Ani, I've checked it now and there are no Futureskin sets to be seen. May be The TSV sold out and was taken of the site.

the upcoming special offer is a five-piece Replenish and Revive set from her Life Long Beauty range – ideal for tired, lack-lustre skin. You have a chance to win one of 10 sets on Q.

Last edited:
? The TSV was on last November. But there are still some Future Skin products online http://www.hse24.de/Marke-Judith-Williams-Future-Skin/Kosmetik/index-cb17297982-bb64433851.html

The upcoming TSVs ( two in that week and an additional "Offer of the Week") are going to be mainly Phytomineral. The range was reformulated again because there had been an issue with the smell. And there will also be introduced two new ranges.

What was the issue with the scent? I don't mind the Phytomineral range but I stopped using the LLB range because I didn't really like the scent, and it took ages to fade. TBH I wish Judith would just tone down the volume on the scents in her face products.

When reformulated last time, the cream didn't have the typical Phytomineral scent any more (similar to "Light Blue" from D&G), it smelled as if it were off. But the problem seems to be solved now.

Latest posts

Back