Judith Williams TSV 4/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no JF presenting so I am off too bed, I can't stomach her saying she loves all the products like she does on every presentation she does it is so insincere and fake.

For the love....

My FOUR piece TSV has just been delivered! The new serum "elixir" is missing and the box was perfectly intact when delivered. After the Mally fiasco this is just getting ridiculous!:mysmilie_51:

Just had a quick look on facebook and no one else is complaining about a missing item so it's probably just bad luck that mine is missing the elixir. Pity because that was the product I wanted to try straightaway as I'm only a third of the way through a pot of the rose face cream bought about a year ago, so I was going to stockpile the one from this TSV. Why, when Judith said the 150ml tub of rose moisturiser would last 9-12 months, would they send out the auto-delivery drops every 3 months? I'd rather she sold the TSV on auto delivery with a smaller tub at a lower overall price. The rose face cream is a lovely moisturiser, it feels very nourishing but drys-down quickly to a matte velvet finish which takes foundation really well. I'm not a huge fan of the scent of roses but I'll put up with it for the lovely texture.

I got an email from the JW german website about their sale but I'm gutted that they only deliver to Germany and Austria as the prices are fab and there's a huge range of products that we never see over here https://sale.judithwilliams.de/ Does anyone have an address in Germany I could order to? I'll be your best friend! :mysmilie_50:

Just had a quick look on facebook and no one else is complaining about a missing item so it's probably just bad luck that mine is missing the elixir. Pity because that was the product I wanted to try straightaway as I'm only a third of the way through a pot of the rose face cream bought about a year ago, so I was going to stockpile the one from this TSV. Why, when Judith said the 150ml tub of rose moisturiser would last 9-12 months, would they send out the auto-delivery drops every 3 months? I'd rather she sold the TSV on auto delivery with a smaller tub at a lower overall price. The rose face cream is a lovely moisturiser, it feels very nourishing but drys-down quickly to a matte velvet finish which takes foundation really well. I'm not a huge fan of the scent of roses but I'll put up with it for the lovely texture.

I got an email from the JW german website about their sale but I'm gutted that they only deliver to Germany and Austria as the prices are fab and there's a huge range of products that we never see over here https://sale.judithwilliams.de/ Does anyone have an address in Germany I could order to? I'll be your best friend! :mysmilie_50:

Ive read on fb that a couple of other people have an item or two missing, Just cant remember which page it was lol

Edit : It was on the Qvc Back To You FB page, But as it was seen as "Negative" Debbie Flints Rottweiler has deleted it.

Thanks Autumn, I only scrolled thought the last 16 hours of posts on the main Q page. I always wonder if they think I'm pulling a fast one when I receive a set with missing items; it seems to happen (genuinely) every couple of months. Not the the CS rep sounded suspicious but I'm sure they must get a percentage of dishonest claims and I'd hate to be suspected. Knowing others have had problems too kind of makes me feel better.

Thanks Autumn, I only scrolled thought the last 16 hours of posts on the main Q page. I always wonder if they think I'm pulling a fast one when I receive a set with missing items; it seems to happen (genuinely) every couple of months. Not the the CS rep sounded suspicious but I'm sure they must get a percentage of dishonest claims and I'd hate to be suspected. Knowing others have had problems too kind of makes me feel better.

I know the lady who only received 4 items had the elixir missing not sure what the lady who only received 3 items had missing though.

Latest posts

Back