• JW TSV 4.png
    JW TSV 4.png
    527.8 KB · Views: 0
Judith Williams Skinperfect 3 Piece Routine
Item Number: 250454
QVC Price £87.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £3.95

Find your way to skin perfection with this three-piece SkinPerfect collection from Judith Williams. Including the new Skin Beauty Hack Serum that helps target the key signs of ageing, and new 3D Neck & Decollete Cream for the delicate neck area, plus a Liquid Lifting Face Cream, this hard-working skincare set is just what you need for a refreshed, radiant-looking complexion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this SkinPerfect 3 Piece Routine individually, directly from Judith Williams you'd pay £142. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42 plus P&P, you're saving £96.05.
All the newness - discover the two newbies from the SkinPerfect range. The Skin Beauty Hack Serum is a gorgeous face serum that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer-looking skin. The 3D Neck & Decollete Cream has been designed to help tighten the appearance of the delicate skin on your neck and decollete area. Both new formulas work well together to give your complexion a fresher, more youthful look you'll love.
Keep them coming - stock up on this superb skincare collection with our Subscribe & Save option, and you'll receive this same set three more times every 60 days, at today's amazing price!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW SkinPerfect Skin Beauty Hack Serum (50ml) - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer-looking skin
  • 1 x NEW SkinPerfect Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml) - works to tighten the appearance of skin on your neck and decollete area. Formulated with a combination of herbal and biotechnologically activated ingredients
  • 1 x SkinPerfect Liquid Lifting Face Cream (100ml) - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Made with two plant-based active ingredients

Ugh. A month or so ago it was Judith’s amazing new collagen range that was going to get rid of all your wrinkles (I bought it and it didn’t!) but hey presto - now it’s this SkinPerfect gubbins. I like Judith and she’s a great QVC guest but come on, this is getting really silly. It’s like the same product repackaged but with one extra all important plant extract added (usually one that’s just been discovered in the Amazon rain forest 🙄) Give me a break!!!

Judith Williams Skinperfect 3 Piece Routine
Item Number: 250454
QVC Price £87.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £3.95

Find your way to skin perfection with this three-piece SkinPerfect collection from Judith Williams. Including the new Skin Beauty Hack Serum that helps target the key signs of ageing, and new 3D Neck & Decollete Cream for the delicate neck area, plus a Liquid Lifting Face Cream, this hard-working skincare set is just what you need for a refreshed, radiant-looking complexion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this SkinPerfect 3 Piece Routine individually, directly from Judith Williams you'd pay £142. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42 plus P&P, you're saving £96.05.
All the newness - discover the two newbies from the SkinPerfect range. The Skin Beauty Hack Serum is a gorgeous face serum that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer-looking skin. The 3D Neck & Decollete Cream has been designed to help tighten the appearance of the delicate skin on your neck and decollete area. Both new formulas work well together to give your complexion a fresher, more youthful look you'll love.
Keep them coming - stock up on this superb skincare collection with our Subscribe & Save option, and you'll receive this same set three more times every 60 days, at today's amazing price!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW SkinPerfect Skin Beauty Hack Serum (50ml) - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer-looking skin
  • 1 x NEW SkinPerfect Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml) - works to tighten the appearance of skin on your neck and decollete area. Formulated with a combination of herbal and biotechnologically activated ingredients
  • 1 x SkinPerfect Liquid Lifting Face Cream (100ml) - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Made with two plant-based active ingredients

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252561

JW shot herself in the foot because after trying dozens if not more neck creams I tried one that she brought out in a range called the diamond collection and it was absolutely brilliant. It actually worked and you saw visible results. What happened to it? Why, discontinued of course. No idea why. The same thing with the Decleor throat serum that was also a wonder product - discontinued. They couldn't possibly be removing the good products so that we continue to buy all the cheaper to make guff could they? I become more cynical with each item I buy that promises everything and produces nothing.

CC

I have liked some of the JW products I have used in the past like some Retinol products and I could easily be drawn in to the hype, she is very convincing.However coming up to 77 I am as happy as anyone could be with their skin, wrinkle wise, it is better than most.I use LE Superskin and invested in Elemis Overnight Matrix ( bit of an investment but it does make a difference).My problem is pigmentation, so use 50+ sun protection.You could go on & on looking for the ‘holy grail’ & I might be missing out with this but am just sticking to a routine which I feel happy with.On a different track JWs complexion looks very mask like, however that is achieved it is not a look I would go for.

JW shot herself in the foot because after trying dozens if not more neck creams I tried one that she brought out in a range called the diamond collection and it was absolutely brilliant. It actually worked and you saw visible results. What happened to it? Why, discontinued of course. No idea why. The same thing with the Decleor throat serum that was also a wonder product - discontinued. They couldn't possibly be removing the good products so that we continue to buy all the cheaper to make guff could they? I become more cynical with each item I buy that promises everything and produces nothing.

CC
Well sad, I cannot speak about JW but I enjoy her presentations never having used any. But I too get very frustrated at being promised the earth with over the top presentations. I don't believe there is anything tgat gets rid of lines.

CC
Nothing worse than when they discontinue something you really like.
I used to like the Gatineau laser range and the lovely eye and face cream they did around the same time.
Loved the Liz Earle original skin repair, the new one is disgusting.
Akin used to do a lovely two in one cleanser and toner . Now gone.
Grrr..

If you were to buy the items in this SkinPerfect 3 Piece Routine individually, directly from Judith Williams you'd pay £142

100ml Liquid Lifting Face Cream RRP £48 cost £15.53
50ml Serum RRP £52 cost £16.83
100ml 3d Neck & Decollete Cream RRP £42 cost £13.59

Total RRP £142 cost £45.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Ugh. A month or so ago it was Judith’s amazing new collagen range that was going to get rid of all your wrinkles (I bought it and it didn’t!) but hey presto - now it’s this SkinPerfect gubbins. I like Judith and she’s a great QVC guest but come on, this is getting really silly. It’s like the same product repackaged but with one extra all important plant extract added (usually one that’s just been discovered in the Amazon rain forest 🙄) Give me a break!!!
You’ve got me in stitches, everything you said is so true and my sentiments exactly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I caught a quick look at JW last night and thought she is turning into Mortrisha Adams
Yes! Yes! Yes! I was looking at her and couldn’t put my finger on it but Mortisha! Yes! She seems to be turning into plastic as well.

She often says that her range is the most bought in German, the German women just love it.

First time and since that I heard this it greatly surprised me because German women are not in my top five of women who love good skincare?

Only tried her products once. Can’t remember what it was called but was n purple packaging. Both JW and AY stressed it had a light delicate perfume. Golly gosh it was revolting, it had a strong sickly chemical stench. It took at least 24hours for the smell to fade even after cleansing my face 4 or 5 times. Even my cats wouldn’t come near me. Glad I tried it over a weekend as they was no way I could’ve gone to work. I thought it must have gone off so it was one of my few purchases I had to return.

I remember when JW first came to QVC her range was inexpensive and that is what drew many into buying. Then of course she started bringing out newer ranges, each more expensive, and getting rid of the cheaper ranges. I remember reading on the official QVC Facebook people complaining about the prices going up.

When JW first came to QVC she had really good products at a very affordable price. She sucked us all in and then no doubt started replacing all the good ingredients she started with with cheap stuff and new ranges every five minutes. Judith is like Lulu, they've had no work done, their youth (stretched faces) is all down to their wonder products. Yes and all I drink is water :rolleyes:.

CC

Latest posts

Back