Julia's asking for votes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is all becoming a bit too much to swallow - why should we have to put up with Julia constantly promoting her family whilst on QVC's clock? We are indirectly (through our purchases) funding this and enough is enough!

I find the fact that she is using a charity for self promotion just plain unseemly:angry::angry::angry:.

If you agree please add your comment to her charity page - I already have but let's see if it passes moderation.

I've also added a comment - am quite sick of all the fawning around JR lately . Have
stated that I find it a bit offensive of her to be asking peeps to vote for Sophie. Let's see if it passes moderation, as last time I posted an adverse comment on JRs blog, she took her whole comment (and those who followed) off the page!. Result :giggle::giggle:

It just makes me want to:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

That woman just takes the biscuit:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

just posted this i don't think you should be canvassing for votes for sophie surely she can generate votes herself what with her being a grown woman also it's not tasteful to use such an amazing charity for your own gains
somehow don't think it will get printed do you? :) had to do it there's 4 comments and their all fawning over JR and sophie makes me sick!

just posted this i don't think you should be canvassing for votes for sophie surely she can generate votes herself what with her being a grown woman also it's not tasteful to use such an amazing charity for your own gains
somehow don't think it will get printed do you? :) had to do it there's 4 comments and their all fawning over JR and sophie makes me sick!

Well done you :clapping::clapping:

Surely the calendar could have been mentioned by JR in a neutral way and promoting this most deserving cause and then a little dart about seeing someone familiar on the list and leave it at that. Personally I found the preamble about the fabulous life and career of Julia really self absorbed when the point of the post was to promote her daughter, sorry my bad, the charity.

I didn't vote for her either!!! I voted for a serving member of the armed forces, who is married to a serviceman and is a wife and mother - far more deserving and self sacrificing that a certain someone else!!!!

Me too. I do not agree with Julia pushing for votes for her daughter. Totally unfair.

This reminds me of the way Julia "fronted" the Breast Cancer Care event one year. She really seemed to give every impression of thinking she was the star at a cabaret and her frock drew a lot of comments about being in questionable taste. So this really may be just the way she does things and it's not deliberate.

Did anyone else notice the surname of the first poster in the comments bit of the blog.:eek:

This reminds me of the way Julia "fronted" the Breast Cancer Care event one year. She really seemed to give every impression of thinking she was the star at a cabaret and her frock drew a lot of comments about being in questionable taste. So this really may be just the way she does things and it's not deliberate.
I bet it is!! :rolleyes:

surprise surprise my comment nowhere to be seen but yet another one gushing about JR ugh!

You maybe fed up with the self / family promotion we have had Mum is still teaching dance in Nottingham, Dan his personal fitness with bootcamps in Spain.
Sophie's singing and modeling work but there's more to come a mention Chris's music will added sometime to her blog page.
Then of course there's the writing of the book, also I wonder how many weeks have they got booked at the villa ?

:wink:

I left a comment on Sophie's voting page asking what she had done or intends to do for this charity and guess what? No sign of it. I wonder if QVC will respond to any of the complaints they've received regarding Julia's touting for votes.

I left a comment on Sophie's voting page asking what she had done or intends to do for this charity and guess what? No sign of it. I wonder if QVC will respond to any of the complaints they've received regarding Julia's touting for votes.

I left a comment on Sophie's voting page saying that I thought it was unfair that her mother was touting for votes for her, and guess what it has been printed.

I left a comment on Sophie's voting page saying that I thought it was unfair that her mother was touting for votes for her, and guess what it has been printed.

I've just had a quick look and can't see it

I've sent QVC an email complaining about the way JR is being allowed to tout for votes for Sophie on their airways. Basically, she is using the media of QVC for her own ends, nothing else. :angry::angry:

I've sent QVC an email complaining about the way JR is being allowed to tout for votes for Sophie on their airways.

Yes, you are right. I looked again and I can see my comment posted but written above it it says, "your comment is awaiting moderation." Sorry I got confused. I doubt very much they will print it if others are not getting their comments printed.

Best way to object is to vote for SM's nearest rival who, thanks to my vote, is now only one behind.

I think it's most unfair that Sophie is in the lead due to her pushy mother.

Please feel free to correct me someone, but is the voting not to find the top 12 girls for each of the months calendar picture.
I then think the only way to show Julia it's wrong to ask for votes from her blog on QVC is to ensure Sophie is at least number 13 in the rating and missing out on being picked.
Voting for just a girl in order to put her above Sophie would therefore only make her get the most votes but not stop Sophie being in the calendar.

:wink:

I've sent QVC an email complaining about the way JR is being allowed to tout for votes for Sophie on their airways. Basically, she is using the media of QVC for her own ends, nothing else. :angry::angry:

If comments adverse to Mrs Worthington's blatant promotion of her daughter are not being printed on either the daughter's page or that of her mother on the QVC blog, surely one can try to raise the matter via the comment page of pinupforheros.co.uk.

In my opinion, the other candidates, many of whom are more attractive, have been placed at a disadvantage, unfairly.

How do we know that the other girls aren't being advertised on other websites, has anyone looked into that? Why for example is Annette Finch top? Couldn't possibly be anything to do with the TV now could it? :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back