June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Why is she putting in this false 'posh' accent? It gets worse and worse every time she's on. Or, maybe, it should be better and better each time she's on. She's not kidding me, anyway. And that length of poly material she's got draped around her. What is it? She's sure to say it's a beach cover up.

Is it June of Frank Usher you mean, she’s funny sometimes. I bet she has quite a nice life.LoL This is Maisie at the back, she’s 4 and Bertie in front he is 12 xxxxx
E73C8CDC-2865-4335-B0D4-67AABC4D61EB.jpeg

Why is she putting in this false 'posh' accent? It gets worse and worse every time she's on. Or, maybe, it should be better and better each time she's on. She's not kidding me, anyway. And that length of poly material she's got draped around her. What is it? She's sure to say it's a beach cover up.
Not keen on her range

June was a model and probably had a glamorous life. If she ‘put on’ the accent it was so long ago she will have forgotten. Chances are she had a privileged upbringing I think.
I think the opposite, Bea. But I don't want to write rotten things about June when I have no knowledge of her background. She seems to have a lot of supportive fans and must sell thousands of pieces of Frank Usher. So, long may she continue.

June’s youth and hey day was probably when the Frank Usher range was something to aspire to and in certain areas of society you spoke with a ‘posh’ accent . It was not ‘the thing’ to have a regional accent. Being from ‘up North’ I was very conscious of mine!

Latest posts

Back