Just been thinking.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant7t

Registered Shopper
Where it says on the messages, 'collector', since I've been here, and read about a 'same name' person posting basically the same thing for multiples. Could some of those 'collectors' be plants: like the fake reviews you find here there and everywhere?

Where it says on the messages, 'collector', since I've been here, and read about a 'same name' person posting basically the same thing for multiples. Could some of those 'collectors' be plants: like the fake reviews you find here there and everywhere?

I'm sure of it. See my post on here last week about messages from 'Leanne in Devon' being selected every time Troth is on flogging his Jadeshite.

Even if Biggus Dickus from Wome really does exist and really has bought over 200 pieces of Jadeite and really does love them all, these messages should be viewed with the same scepticism as questionable products with gushing Amazon reviews.

'Leanne in Devon'
That's the one that prompted the question ;)

Even if Biggus Dickus from Wome really does exist and really has bought over 200 pieces of Jadeite and really does love them all, these messages should be viewed with the same scepticism as questionable products with gushing Amazon reviews.
Exactly. And a complaint. I was weading that weally Woss like after Wome :p

On the subject of viewer messages and names - I remember on Bid TV / Price Drop TV back in the day, a customer messaged in from Dundee. They changed the name on their account to 'Crocodile' - so that when the message was shown on screen, it said "Crocodile, Dundee" 🤣 🤣

I might actually change the name on my Gemporia account to 'Arthur Itis' and message in to the studio when Lindsey Carr is on. You can bet your life that she will not click - and will read the message out with a straight face.

Latest posts

Back