Just For Fun - Who Are Your Top 3 Best & Worst Sit Up Presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best 3: Andy, Steve McD ... erm ...

Worst 3: Guy, Far and Caroline Headtilt.

She's quite a performer isn't she :eek:

well my experience went through these various stages

1) oh she is lola in a vid, that explains it
2) oh she is dancing...... burlesque danc.... oh no
3) dear god no
4) I hope she never got tempted to do this while selling cringles
5) god damn you wirral

well my experience went through these various stages

1) oh she is lola in a vid, that explains it
2) oh she is dancing...... burlesque danc.... oh no
3) dear god no
4) I hope she never got tempted to do this while selling cringles
5) god damn you wirral

I apologise for subjecting you to that! Would you believe that when selling body contour underwear she used to claim to being body conscious?

She dosen't look it to me :grin:

I apologise for subjecting you to that! Would you believe that when selling body contour underwear she used to claim to being body conscious?

Deep down I know it was my fault for asking haha

however it makes me wonder what skeletons are in Michael mason's closet

That used to flat out disgust me about Nicola if I would ever catch her selling the Body Shaping underwear. She used to go on and say how she hated her thighs, would always wear thick tights to hide her legs, would never go out without her support undewear, was concious of getting her stomach out, never liked having too much flesh on show etc. Yet she had another job working as a burlesque dancer, and she was more than happy to upload videos of her dancing and that culminate with her being fully topless bar some nipple tassles! As I said in my earlier post, the biggest bull shitter and worst liar to have ever graced these channels!

That used to flat out disgust me about Nicola if I would ever catch her selling the Body Shaping underwear. She used to go on and say how she hated her thighs, would always wear thick tights to hide her legs, would never go out without her support undewear, was concious of getting her stomach out, never liked having too much flesh on show etc. Yet she had another job working as a burlesque dancer, and she was more than happy to upload videos of her dancing and that culminate with her being fully topless bar some nipple tassles! As I said in my earlier post, the biggest bull shitter and worst liar to have ever graced these channels!

Nicola was quite possibly the worst bullshitter of them all.

Yer now!

My eyes!!! My eyes!! OMG just watched the Lola La Rouge video there as curiosity got the letter of me, never in a million years did I think Miss Snow White Nicole George would be as naughty as that!! What other shocks are there to find on You Tube?! Mike Mason, Peter Simon, Steve MacDonald & Guy Kean doing the Full Monty?? or Lisa Brash giving Robbie Williams a lap dance to the theme from Dirty Dancing?! oh dear god no :S

My eyes!!! My eyes!! OMG just watched the Lola La Rouge video there as curiosity got the letter of me, never in a million years did I think Miss Snow White Nicole George would be as naughty as that!! What other shocks are there to find on You Tube?! Mike Mason, Peter Simon, Steve MacDonald & Guy Kean doing the Full Monty?? or Lisa Brash giving Robbie Williams a lap dance to the theme from Dirty Dancing?! oh dear god no :S

how did this slip through the net lol.

James Russell IMHO is getting worse and worse with every shift. Back to his old ways. Selling an item in a non stop drop but it can only go to a pound because that's the lowest it can go. Must have dreamt those 1p sales then.

James Russell IMHO is getting worse and worse with every shift. Back to his old ways. Selling an item in a non stop drop but it can only go to a pound because that's the lowest it can go. Must have dreamt those 1p sales then.

I could be wrong but although they sell loads of items for 1p I think a non stop drop can only go to £1 however, I agree he is bullshitting tonight with some aplomb.

I've kinda gone off James, imo he really lays it on thick when it comes to over exaggerating the value... and mostly the quality of an item. At least with most presenters they say what the item is... give a bit of speal then try flog it, with James its like we have to have the life story of each products developer. He just seems so... bland compared to other presenters, I do admit he looks very nice & sounds a really nice chap but I just can't watch him for more than 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Back