Kathryn Goldsmith question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bygoneshopper

Registered Shopper
i think i might be going mad but does anyone else think that Kathryn Goldsmith is in the Xmas Thorntons advert if its not her then theres a double of her out there

Kathryn Goldsmith has almost translucent skin. Pregnancy has given her a real glow, so she does look stunning imo.
Definitely not her in that ad. The lady in the ad has a much darker skin tone, plus quite light blue eyes: Kathryn has either brown or dark blue eyes.

No its not Katherine they do both have red hair though.
Yes that’s about the only similarity!

No they do both have similar colour and style of hair but not at all similar facially or any other way!

just when i seen it thought it was her ...i'm not going mad ha ha ha
100% not Kathryn, but I’ve done that before though - especially when you just see something the once and feel sure it’s someone else!

Def not Kathryn. Kathryn is a very unusual looking woman - she looks like a porcelain doll. I know this sounds mad but I can't decide whether she's beautiful or not, she's definitely a head turner though. I also wonder whether her red hair is completely natural.....I'm not saying she's not a redhead, but that shade is so vibrant it doesn't look quite real

I wonder if she's having twins, because she's been looking 'big' for months, and I'm continually surprised she's still on screen and not off on maternity leave.

Def not Kathryn. Kathryn is a very unusual looking woman - she looks like a porcelain doll. I know this sounds mad but I can't decide whether she's beautiful or not, she's definitely a head turner though. I also wonder whether her red hair is completely natural.....I'm not saying she's not a redhead, but that shade is so vibrant it doesn't look quite real
I'm so glad that you've written that because I think she looks odd.

She's very very very pale she admits to that. Literally paper white. I do think that's her hair colour. Shes unusual looking not fashionably pretty but ok ish

Latest posts

Back