Kathy on Marble Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Goodness Kathy looks a bit of a mess this morning. I actually said the other day that it was refreshing to see somebody who looks ordinary and mumsy, but sorry love today you look a bit of a state. My ole dad would say "she looks a bit of a dollop in that", lol.

Goodness Kathy looks a bit of a mess this morning. I actually said the other day that it was refreshing to see somebody who looks ordinary and mumsy, but sorry love today you look a bit of a state. My ole dad would say "she looks a bit of a dollop in that", lol.

I'm not surprized after the TSV explosion when she nearly choked on her flap jack. :tongue:

I'm not surprized after the TSV explosion when she nearly choked on her flap jack. :tongue:

OMG didn't see that, sooo wish I had as you grin as though it was funny rather than dangerous, if this was the case then no I wouldn't want to see it, but if it was funny then definitely. Wonder if there's a video clip on anything anywhere?

I'd love to see it too! Bags desciption of it in the 'food poisoning' thread made me LOL :tongue:

Latest posts

Back