Kathy Taylors Face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i don't think she has had any work done, she has been looking very pretty and glowing of late, I wondered if she was in love!!!! I also like how she says that she is a size 16 none of this pretending to be a 12\14 "Small".

Hi :happy:
I don't think Kathy looks like she has had work done, but on the other hand, Ali Keenan clearly had been "enhanced" around the mouth during yesterday's Honora show. She looked dreadful - why do they do it?
:doh::doh::doh:

I have just seen Ali Keenan presenting the Liz Earle hour and her top lip looks awful; like she has been drinking a glass of milk!!! She is my favourite presenter but that look does nothing for her at all. Maybe it will settle down in a bit..

honest presenter

cathy is a lovely presenter with a naturally lovely face.

her smile is really captivating and genuine and she is very honest when she says that pro collagen marine cream cannot be used for those with oilier skin types something that keely and alison wont admit to!:sun:

I went to the same Secondary School as Kathy too although not in the same year, and there was a huge photo of her in the hall. We were all proud of her and in awe of her abilities...I think she is lovely, looks great and always puts a smile on my face:sun:

You must have gone to the same secondary school as I did I was there from 71-76. I went to look round it a few years ago when my son was due to start secondary school and it hadn't changed much.
It's a small world.
I am living in Cornwall now so miles away from my root's

Latest posts

Back