Kim & Co Brazil Knit Twist Bust Printed Maxi Dress 09/06/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have two dresses and a skirt and matching top from Kim and co, they are a few years old but agree they wash and wear well and I have never needed to iron them. Not too sure about items now, they seem very expensive. I wait for Phase Eight as they have 70%off days.

Hi, yes, I bought both the duckegg and the black - just hoping the pink suits my complexion, as I don't tend to wear pink.
My mother also got the duckegg.
I also got the venecia firework v neck top in both colours on OTO price - I need to stop spending money now, just as well my husband can't read my emails to know what I spend on clothes and beauty on QVC - he's computer illiterate
I've been reading these pages for a while to find out TSV info, just decided to join to post as well

Hi, yes, I bought both the duckegg and the black - just hoping the pink suits my complexion, as I don't tend to wear pink.
I also got the venecia firework v neck top in both colours on OTO price - I need to stop spending money now, just as well my husband can't read my emails to know what I spend on clothes and beauty on QVC - he's computer illiterate
I've been reading these pages for a while to find out TSV info, just decided to join to post as well
Hello Tinky Winky 150 nice to have you join us QVC shoppers.

Welcome Tinkywinky 150. As you have been reading the posts you know what to expect lol.

I got my dresses delivered on Thursday and wore the black multi to work on Friday- got loads of compliments
They are a good fit too
:mysmilie_14:

I received my blue floral dress and matching scarf yesterday and it fits like it was made just for me, so very pleased I ordered it. I hope Kim continues to bring the extra small sizes as they fit me so much better than small. In the past I would only risk ordering if a style looked quite fitted as I don't want to waste any more postage charges. Now of course I'm wishing I had ordered another colour!

Latest posts

Back