Kim & co TSV 14/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, I've only just had a quick look at the presentation. It looked horrendous around Jilly's middle section accentuating all the lumps and bumps. The skinnies looked ok (as they would) but I'm sure they'd rather be wearing something else. It didn't even look great on Jenny B and that's unusual. The frumpy print she chose to wear didn't help, neither did the fact she chose to wear petite which made the legs half mast. Claire for a change looked pretty ok , the pattern minimised her enormous frontage, and the fact she's big all over helped in this instance as the material wasn't clinging and drawing the eye to problem areas! To be fair I don't think it looked quite as awful as I expected it to look from the preview, but nevertheless not something I'd consider buying especially at those prices!
I didn't notice them say the size Claire wore....perhaps hers looked ok because it was (of course) black, & was of a much larger size than she usually wears to avoid any bap mishap

I didn't notice them say the size Claire wore....perhaps hers looked ok because it was (of course) black, & was of a much larger size than she usually wears to avoid any bap mishap
They said on the midnight showing that Clare had gone a size down to an XL, which suggested it was a loose fit. Jilly was wearing a large and Jenny was wearing a small.

They said she was in the XL and it was zebra print but yeah she looked alright!

Years ago a young woman in our office wore high waisted trousers with tops tucked in. One day she wore a pair made of brown rough textured linen. Smart from the front. One of the office’s big-gob wanna-be rugby player filing clerks happened to be walking behind her and described the view as “2 whales fighting in a sack”.

Latest posts

Back