ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Dolman Sleeve Wide Leg Jumpsuit
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.96
P&P £3.95

Regular

Petite

Look no further for a playful all-in-one, as this Kim & Co jumpsuit is ready to make an entrance. From the moment you slip it on, we know you'll be raring to show it off, thanks to its elegant wide-leg design and stretchy smocked waist, striking the perfect balance between comfort and fashion. Use it to create a host of effortless looks for day or night, any time of year, and feel your style confidence soar.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Dolman Wide Leg Jumpsuit from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £78 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £51.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £26.04.
A timeless staple - practical and chic, this no-fuss jumpsuit will be one you reach for again and again. Not only does it have gorgeous dolman sleeves and handy pockets, but it's also crafted from Kim & Co's signature Brazil jersey fabric for plenty of stretch and comfort, making it ideal for all-day wear.
Year-round style – from spring garden parties and summer holidays to autumn outings and winter celebrations, you'll be able to wear this versatile design to it all. Simply adapt it to your needs, dressing it up or down with your favourite accessories and adding a layer when temperatures drop.
Transitional colours - this jumpsuit comes in a beautiful selection of prints and block colours that will work from season to season. Choose Sage Leaves, Black Abstract, Purple Floral or Blue Animal and let print be the star of your style show, or opt for Black or Cobalt for something simpler but no less chic.
  • V-neckline
  • Relaxed fit
  • Elasticated waistband
  • Short dolman sleeves
  • Slanted side pockets
  • Print options: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Block colour options: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Sage Leaves
  • Black Abstract
  • Purple Floral
  • Blue Animal
  • Cobalt
  • Black

Not for me - toilet disaster waiting to happen …

Too much faffing about!
My thoughts too, l would wet myself before l managed to pull it down , also some toilets in shops, bars etc are wet on the floor and l would be worried the top part would slip in the mess.

Poor Jilly, seen her in 2 different designs of this jumpsuit and they do her no favours whatsoever and l am sure would deter anyone larger than a small/medium from purchasing it.

Dolman sleeve AND wide leg? Spent a lot of time tailoring that then (not)! I once had a really lovely wide leg black jumpsuit with a halter neck (2 stone ago and light years ago - think Sheena Easton). I think the young can look fab but older women?

CC

My thoughts too, l would wet myself before l managed to pull it down , also some toilets in shops, bars etc are wet on the floor and l would be worried the top part would slip in the mess.

Poor Jilly, seen her in 2 different designs of this jumpsuit and they do her no favours whatsoever and l am sure would deter anyone larger than a small/medium from purchasing it.
The fabric clings to all Jilly's curves. The rubbish they spout about skimming your body is untrue.

I think Kimmy must be on some permanent psychedelic trip with the god awful prints she's been churning out for years. Having watched dozens of afternoon quiz programmes during my illness, it seems that Kimmy wear are the clothes of choice for female competitors :eek: and I realised if there is one thing that 'ages' then its a garish printed top.

(as an aside, I am honestly not impressed with the mature model who has the short permed hairstyle - I cant take my eyes off her hair when she's on, its beyond dreadful for a model. I thought the only hairdressers who would do a "shampoo and set" were those that visited care homes !!! )

Saw it at 7 am Jilly looked dreadful in it.
I wondered,
A did she look in a mirror???
B looked in a mirror and thought s**t I've got to go on wearing this.

I think Kimmy must be on some permanent psychedelic trip with the god awful prints she's been churning out for years. Having watched dozens of afternoon quiz programmes during my illness, it seems that Kimmy wear are the clothes of choice for female competitors :eek: and I realised if there is one thing that 'ages' then its a garish printed top.

(as an aside, I am honestly not impressed with the mature model who has the short permed hairstyle - I cant take my eyes off her hair when she's on, its beyond dreadful for a model. I thought the only hairdressers who would do a "shampoo and set" were those that visited care homes !!! )
I'm guessing you mean Zara or Sara the one we've been discussing recently. Yes her hairstyle is horrendous. I'm all for more mature models, as we all know a lot of older people buy clothes from Q - But what the hell is wrong in drafting in a couple of mature ladies who don't have dyed blonde Marilyn Monroe hairstyles, hair extensions or wild untamed mops?

That must be the white haired model with the bubble hair. I've heard Julia say they had a dancing gig together, God knows how many years ago.

The fabric clings to all Jilly's curves. The rubbish they spout about skimming your body is untrue.
I agree, I've only just had a quick look at the presentation. It looked horrendous around Jilly's middle section accentuating all the lumps and bumps. The skinnies looked ok (as they would) but I'm sure they'd rather be wearing something else. It didn't even look great on Jenny B and that's unusual. The frumpy print she chose to wear didn't help, neither did the fact she chose to wear petite which made the legs half mast. Claire for a change looked pretty ok , the pattern minimised her enormous frontage, and the fact she's big all over helped in this instance as the material wasn't clinging and drawing the eye to problem areas! To be fair I don't think it looked quite as awful as I expected it to look from the preview, but nevertheless not something I'd consider buying especially at those prices!

Latest posts

Back