Kim TSV 4.png
    645 KB · Views: 142
Kim & Co Deluxe Brazil Jersey Narrow Leg Trousers

QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Regular

Petite

Upgrade your everyday outfits with these chic trousers from Kim & Co. Crafted from soft jersey fabric, with a wide waistband and convenient pockets, these trousers offer a perfect blend of comfort, style and practicality. Ideal for both casual and smart occasions, you can easily dress them up with a blouse, blazer and heels or keep it casual with a simple top and trainers.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Kim & Co Deluxe Brazil Jersey Narrow Leg Trousers from QVC UK after this offer ends you’d pay £48 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £13.02.
Every wardrobe needs them - easy-to-wear and style in multiple different ways, these trousers are a timeless staple everyone should have to hand. Pulling them out over spring/summer? Try pairing them with loafers and a lightweight shirt. Reaching for them in autumn/winter? We recommend a jumper and jacket to complete the look.
Choose your colour - if you covet a classic then you can't go wrong with Black or Navy, especially as either will go with anything! Cappuccino, Sage or Pewter are also great options, still being easy to wear and oh-so sleek.
  • Narrow leg shape
  • Deluxe Brazil Jersey fabric
  • Side seam details
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Cappuccino
  • Sage
  • Pewter
Garment measurements:
  • Waist: XS: 55.9cm (22"), S: 61cm (24"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 71.1cm (28"), XL: 76.2cm (30"), 2XL: 83.8cm (33"), 3XL: 91.4cm (36")
  • Hip: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 109.2cm (43"), XL: 114.3cm (45"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 72.4cm (28.5")
All measurements are approximate

Lovely to see someone actually talking about the clothes. Showing them close up and explaining differing sizes. They mightn't all be to my taste, though I do like some, but informing about sizing and fit is a refreshing change. Hopefully what she is saying is accurate, but knowing whether something is a loose or tight fit on a size 16 say, is something that should be encouraged with all fashion ranges, vastly reducing the amount of returns.

Can someone please tell me how Kim's vest tops compare with Ruth Langsford's and Denim & Co who are cheaper? Are they running down KIm's to promote RL's now because she's never off the screen?

Can someone please tell me how Kim's vest tops compare with Ruth Langsford's and Denim & Co who are cheaper? Are they running down KIm's to promote RL's now because she's never off the screen?
Sorry but I can't however I think the price for vest tops on QVC are ridiculous across the board. They can call them "camis" if they like but they're still vests that are 2 a penny elsewhere. I have only had one from the Q stable and it was Michele Hope, it came with a lace blouse I ordered. It was polyester and was hot and sweaty for summer, but I unfortunately managed to drip some ketchup down the front of it and the stain never fully came out, might be the nature of the fabric, had it been a dark colour it would've been fine, but it was mint green so I ended up chucking it and it wasn't cheap! The best vest tops I've ever had are from Next, they're long in the body, have stretch to the fabric so they fit really nicely. I buy the 2 packs of(non-scratchy) lace trimmed ones they're £14 for a pack of two, there's a choice of colours and are great to wear as underwear as well as outerwear. The lace trim just gives them a little extra imo so look smart under a jacket, and are quite handy when you're wearing a dress or blouse that gapes a bit - a bit of modesty that looks like it's part of the outfit. These ones have the thin straps so I don't know about their regular "tank vests" but I'd imagine they're just as good as they seem to have the same fabrication and again are £7 each.

Sorry but I can't however I think the price for vest tops on QVC are ridiculous across the board. They can call them "camis" if they like but they're still vests that are 2 a penny elsewhere. I have only had one from the Q stable and it was Michele Hope, it came with a lace blouse I ordered. It was polyester and was hot and sweaty for summer, but I unfortunately managed to drip some ketchup down the front of it and the stain never fully came out, might be the nature of the fabric, had it been a dark colour it would've been fine, but it was mint green so I ended up chucking it and it wasn't cheap! The best vest tops I've ever had are from Next, they're long in the body, have stretch to the fabric so they fit really nicely. I buy the 2 packs of(non-scratchy) lace trimmed ones they're £14 for a pack of two, there's a choice of colours and are great to wear as underwear as well as outerwear. The lace trim just gives them a little extra imo so look smart under a jacket, and are quite handy when you're wearing a dress or blouse that gapes a bit - a bit of modesty that looks like it's part of the outfit. These ones have the thin straps so I don't know about their regular "tank vests" but I'd imagine they're just as good as they seem to have the same fabrication and again are £7 each.
I bought the pack of 2 that everyone supposedly raved about - can't remember which make, maybe denim and co, but I thought they were less than average for the price. I'm now wearing ones from Matalan which are great, They wash well and don't cling. I also have M&S heatgen vests which are great as an extra layer in the winter, but don't make you hot in the summer. Unfortunately they don't do summer colours or I would just wear them all the time.

My Kim & co and Michele Hope vest tops are over 8 years old, still fit lovely, still not faded and I think that is value for money. Unlike my daughter who buys her cheap cotton ones every couple of months because they twist, shrink and stain.

Well, I bit the bullet and did order a Kim & Co vest at way too much, but - buy good, buy once, does ring true, and I haven't seen that particular colour anywhere else. Thank you all for your help.

My Kim & co and Michele Hope vest tops are over 8 years old, still fit lovely, still not faded and I think that is value for money. Unlike my daughter who buys her cheap cotton ones every couple of months because they twist, shrink and stain.
I've got a Michelle Hope vest with gathers on the shoulders, pale pinky/lilac,washes well no ironing needed and I've no idea how old it is but it's never faded.

A few years ago I bought some great cotton tops with shoestring straps for £3 each from TJ Hughes - the now defunct multi store. I must have had them 15 years and are still going good. I never sweat in them, and have washed well. I have struggled to find anything similar that fit as well. No polyester for me on garments close to the skin.

Well, I bit the bullet and did order a Kim & Co vest at way too much, but - buy good, buy once, does ring true, and I haven't seen that particular colour anywhere else. Thank you all for your help.
Let us know what you think of it

A few years ago I bought some great cotton tops with shoestring straps for £3 each from TJ Hughes - the now defunct multi store. I must have had them 15 years and are still going good. I never sweat in them, and have washed well. I have struggled to find anything similar that fit as well. No polyester for me on garments close to the skin.
I used to like shopping there shame that it closed down.

Latest posts

Back