• Kim TSV 5.jpg
    Kim TSV 5.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 125
Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Short Sleeve Peplum Top
Item Number: 188645
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P: £3.95

This fabulous top from Kim & Co features an easy flowing peplum style, short sleeves, a curved hemline and a round neckline. With a satisfying silhouette suited to all body shapes and sizes, this comfortable and figure-flattering peplum top will have you smiling with confidence.

A year-round staple - the delightful peplum detail gives this top that extra little something while remaining an easy-to-wear wardrobe essential you can style with anything from casual jeans and trainers to smart trousers and flats. Thanks to its short sleeves, this top is perfect for spring/summer too, while still being easy to layer under jackets, cardigans and jumpers in the colder months.

Six great shades - offered in an array of bright and zingy colours as well as core classics, there's something for everyone's taste. Choose Navy or Ecru for sophisticated style that'll go with everything, Soft Peach for a subtle hint of colour, or turn up the heat with Hot Pink, Coral Red or Lemon.

• 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Ecru
  • Hot Pink
  • Coral Red
  • Lemon
  • Soft Peach

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
  • Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.4cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 66.8cm (26.3"), XL: 67.3cm (26.5"), 2XL: 68.6cm (27"), 3XL: 69.9cm (27.5")

All measurements are approximate

It's actually a nice little top, and despite it not being natural fabric (which of course I'd prefer), this is the sort of thing that I would be prepared to buy in every colourway - if it was priced sensibly for what it is - I'd not want to pay more than £10 for one. £39 is a joke of a price and so is the tsv if I'm honest as p&p brings it up to £31. You'll bet they'll be urging us to "go for more than one" - Whaddya they all think we're made of money?!!!

Looking at it being worn, there isn't much 'give' around the armhole, so it 'pulls' on the sleeve when there is arm movement. Not a good look.

Queen Julia should accept that you can’t put a pint in a half pint glass. She looks like she’s got a couple of Hindenburgs shoved under that way too small top.
It's a shame 'cause she was looking great when she was doing the Liz Earle show a couple of hours ago. I don't think she looks too bad in it, yes it is a bit clingy round the middle...The top half to me, fair enough, she's got big hooters so they'll show up unless you wear black or navy, and I guess personal choice as to whether you want them to look obvious or not..but chunks of fat around your tummy - I think most people would choose to minimise this. Probably she would've looked better in the next size up...I thought the colour suited her though!

I agree that Julia looks quite nice for a change and that colour really suits her and very right for the season.

Unfortunately, Julia likes to show off her bustline and always wears tops, which are too tight. Again, obvious, as she says she is busty, sly smile at herself in the monitor - gone on for years.

But like merryone says, she would look nicer a size up, but then it means, her favourite features wouldn't be on show. Also, surely she is more than a 38 inch chest, as she said she was a FF, which can be misleading for buyers.

It's a shame 'cause she was looking great when she was doing the Liz Earle show a couple of hours ago. I don't think she looks too bad in it, yes it is a bit clingy round the middle...The top half to me, fair enough, she's got big hooters so they'll show up unless you wear black or navy, and I guess personal choice as to whether you want them to look obvious or not..but chunks of fat around your tummy - I think most people would choose to minimise this. Probably she would've looked better in the next size up...I thought the colour suited her though!

I only channel hopped on for a second and seen the Queen. To be honest I’m not invested enough in QVC or the presenters to be remotely interested in what suits them or what they think suits them as they won’t be getting their ego fed or stroked from me, I’m just commenting on the fact it’s not rocket science to put themselves, and the bigger busted models, in the right size top.

Was that the yellow monstrosity she was wearing? It’s not 1 size she needs to go up - at least 2 IMO. Apart from the awfulness of the fit and size it looked like something dragged from the bottom of the wardrobe floor. It’s clinging to the BA and she hasn’t an extra ounce of flesh on her so JR should have just walked away

She was wearing a similar emerald green one with bell sleeves last week and it’s only when you see how awful this one is that you could say the green was good.

The pink blouse on LE was a thousand times better. (but then a bin bag would so no great competition)

Latest posts

Back