Kim Mendellson of Kim & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not surprised she would nervous about talking with the hammering she gets on here for her accent, her tone, her rapid speech and not to mention the clothes. Personally I would rather have Kim speakly rapidly and knowledgably enthusiastic about her products than some of product retailers/presenters on QVC.

And on another personal note....having been a pure cotton or wool wearer for years, I now wear Kim's clothes and find them really, really comfortable...not to mention no ironing.

I would have thought that she would have managed to partialy overcome her nerves after all the years she has been coming to Q not to mention the fact that she gets sell out sales a lot of the time.

Many of my jobs including the one I do now have involved giving presentations and at first I used to feel I needed a sick bucket and a nappy while waiting for my turn in front of a live conference audience, but as time has gone by I have grown far more confident and actually enjoy it. I still get nervous and I also appreciate that it is some people's idea of a living hell but it is part of my job so I get on with it.

I have had a change of heart on Kim, but I don't know why. She is very good with Debbie Greenwood, mind you Debbie Greenwood looks great in most things and I she gives me the imprression she really likes her clothes (but she could be acting well).

I'm not surprised she would nervous about talking with the hammering she gets on here for her accent, her tone, her rapid speech and not to mention the clothes. Personally I would rather have Kim speakly rapidly and knowledgably enthusiastic about her products than some of product retailers/presenters on QVC.

And on another personal note....having been a pure cotton or wool wearer for years, I now wear Kim's clothes and find them really, really comfortable...not to mention no ironing.

you think she reads this forum?? i never imagine any of them check out anything other than facebook, if at all.

you think she reads this forum?? i never imagine any of them check out anything other than facebook, if at all.

no she won't even know or care about this forum, but she does read the on-line reviews and she knows most of the stars where they are good (doesn't mention the bad) but I do think she takes comments on board

Latest posts

Back