Kimmy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it must be my TV then as I cannot see what makes you think she is pregnant. So if she is she is hiding it well as my great niece a slim young girl is 12 weeks pregnant and I noticed before she had chance to tell us.

I don't think she is. The last time she was here she did look like it, but this visit I was expecting to see a bigger bump and it wasn't there.

I do think she has got married though. Only because I noticed that she has a ring on her ring finger and previously she never wore one on that finger. That was also on the previous visit I noticed it.

Kim graduated from design school in 1982 so I would think she must be about 50 ish so rather elderly to start a family but who knows these days.

Kim graduated from design school in 1982 so I would think she must be about 50 ish so rather elderly to start a family but who knows these days.

If she is 50ish then I am shocked as I wouldn't have thought so looking at her. Maybe we should replace "The Beauty Expert" with Kim as whatever Kim is doing, its working!

im struggling to see a baby bump...she does look slightly rounder in that area or is it because im looking so hard?! id be surprised if she is at her age and with obviously such a successful career.i cant see her giving it all up for sick and nappies!

kim has always said she was a chubby child who struggled with her weight...maybe shes just not being strict on herself lately....and i agree if she's fat...im scared!!!!

I don't think she's expecting - but good for her if she is. There are some things about Kim that are a little strange but I actually think she has a nice figure. She's well proportioned and healthy looking and has great hair too.

I really could not put an age on her....any thing from 35 to 55 ,but then I am no good with ages lol

The reason she's so difficult to age is because whenever we see her she's always wearing clothes for 80 year olds.

Apart from the odd mention of her Mum painting Kim doesn't really talk about her family life on QVC, it's quite a refreshing change from some guests and presenters.

Funny OH mentioned yesterday on passing the TV that she looked chubbier.

Somehow today she seems not so bloated, so either we had a happy event overnight or she has been on the diet drinks CR was flogging earlier.

BTW did Anne Dawson seem a lot slimmer today - back on the Zumba?

I hate to say "Aww when's it due....but ....when's it due?"
Congratulations Kim. If I am wrong I will slink back into my box.

Weathergirl you're right I'm fairly sure of it. Just watched the 3pm show with Julia. Have to say though she looks fantastic. She graduated in 1982.

Anyway we shouldn't speculate I know, but big congrats if it's true :)

Latest posts

Back