Kinkycade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't even bring my luxury Ideal Word tablet computer to watch Pope Pete online. Not only am I deprived, not only blah blah blah (god I need a break from shopping telly...)

Bless you, we should all go away, join a commune and meditate.

Muttley, have no fear, we'll keep you up to date on what the "stars" of shopping telly are up to (that's their description of themselves, not mine). On your return you'll need an immediate course of treatment - 5 hours of Kinkycade, 3 hours of the now non-existent Holy Land Stones jewellery (making a welcome and much longed-for return to our screens) plus 2 hours of the extending ladders complete with innuendos and smirks at the camera from the Pope should do it nicely - and you're CURED!!!! Now, please don't let me hear of you slipping back into your old ways...and holidaying anywhere with access to selly telly - got that? Please repeat after me....:mysmilie_477:

I am deeply upset. I have gone away for a week's holiday in Weymouth and the television can't receive any shopping channels! OMG a whole week without the usual suspects. I will have to keep reading my fellow forumites hilarious comments to stop me getting withdrawal symptoms!

Muttley, have no fear, we'll keep you up to date on what the "stars" of shopping telly are up to (that's their description of themselves, not mine). On your return you'll need an immediate course of treatment - 5 hours of Kinkycade, 3 hours of the now non-existent Holy Land Stones jewellery (making a welcome and much longed-for return to our screens) plus 2 hours of the extending ladders complete with innuendos and smirks at the camera from the Pope should do it nicely - and you're CURED!!!! Now, please don't let me hear of you slipping back into your old ways...and holidaying anywhere with access to selly telly - got that? Please repeat after me....:mysmilie_477:

Yes H, that should just about do it, don't throw in a dose of Poward though or that will send our Mutts right over the edge, tiny steps, tiny steps.

I am currently in a tea room in Weymouth trying not to cry with laughter. Shoppaholic and Historymystery, where would I be without you looking out for my welfare!

Aw don't mention it Mutts, together we'll fight the Poward of shopping TV, dodgy crap and Dongles. :mysmilie_14:

Muttley, you have fallen by the wayside in holidaying somewhere without access to IW, but shopperholic and I are willing to forgive you if you repent. Just for you, we have booked a Poward Day on IW to celebrate your return to the IW fold; this will include: a runs-down (oops, sorry, run-down) on the internal "plumbing" situation (aka 'Nutribullet News' or 'Bowels Bulletin'), a warehouse sale of spray-on trousers for men with legs like sparrows elbows (as worn and endorsed by Howard) - and Pope Pete hosting a "painting by numbers paint your own Kinkycade" hour, offer to include 5 gallons of best emulsion paint and a paint scraper.

I am currently in a tea room in Weymouth trying not to cry with laughter. Shoppaholic and Historymystery, where would I be without you looking out for my welfare!

Oh by the way - to make the bid tv reality check - I did notice the one and only cheeky chappy - Charlie Charleston himself in very low definition on Hochanda.

Oh by the way - to make the bid tv reality check - I did notice the one and only cheeky chappy - Charlie Charleston himself in very low definition on Hochanda.

I hope he was wearing his lumberjack shirt. He always wore it on Bid to prove his manliness whilst selling power tools.

Muttley, you have fallen by the wayside in holidaying somewhere without access to IW, but shopperholic and I are willing to forgive you if you repent. Just for you, we have booked a Poward Day on IW to celebrate your return to the IW fold; this will include: a runs-down (oops, sorry, run-down) on the internal "plumbing" situation (aka 'Nutribullet News' or 'Bowels Bulletin'), a warehouse sale of spray-on trousers for men with legs like sparrows elbows (as worn and endorsed by Howard) - and Pope Pete hosting a "painting by numbers paint your own Kinkycade" hour, offer to include 5 gallons of best emulsion paint and a paint scraper.

I am glad I have your forgiveness! Rest assured I will watch all day on my return as punishment!

Ah yes Charlie, jumped the BidTv ship as it was sinking but still floating round shopping telly. He always tried to make out he was an honest sort of guy, just didn't translate while selling dodgy BidTv crap.

Latest posts

Back