Kipling Cuby Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
I know it is not recommended to machine wash the cuby bag but I was wondering if anyone had? I am tempted to do so but do not want to ruin it as it is my favourite bag!

I know it is not recommended to machine wash the cuby bag but I was wondering if anyone had? I am tempted to do so but do not want to ruin it as it is my favourite bag!

I assume it is one of the printed range rather than from the Basic range.

I've only washed a purse on the most delicate programme my washing machine has, no fabric conditioner and it was fine.

I've always washed my kipling without the monkey,no conditioner and in non biological powder at the lowest/coolest temp........................but it is the chance you take!

I assume it is one of the printed range rather than from the Basic range.

I've only washed a purse on the most delicate programme my washing machine has, no fabric conditioner and it was fine.

Yes it is the black and grey print. Thanks for pointing out about the fabric conditioner.

I'm going to wash a "Robin S" bag which I think is Bagel Beige (?) as I took it on hol and it's looking a bit grubby. I'll let you know how I get on.

I remember the previous Kipling rep, Lorraine, saying that the company had revoked their advice to machine wash the bags because a number of people had washed them at 90c and then complained about the result. She said from then on their official advice was to handwash them and that machine washing had to be at the customers own risk, but that she still machine washed her own bags on a cool programme with non-bio detergent! I recall Kathy T and Debbie Greenwood both chiming in that they machine washed theirs in the same way :nod:

Took the plunge and machine washed it at 30 degrees it has come out as good as new

Latest posts

Back